By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Mad55 said:
Beuli2 said:
Nintendogamer said:

Is football a really big thing in Japan :o?

Depends if you mean Footbal or fake Football (also known as Ovalball)
If you mean real footbal, here is a tip for your question:

The music turned out to be away more bizarre than I though it would.

lol wow

It's based off of the Level 5 soccer RPGs. It has become quite popular in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Mad55 said:
Beuli2 said:
Nintendogamer said:

Is football a really big thing in Japan :o?

Depends if you mean Footbal or fake Football (also known as Ovalball)
If you mean real footbal, here is a tip for your question:

The music turned out to be away more bizarre than I though it would.

lol wow

It's based off of the Level 5 soccer RPGs. It has become quite popular in Japan.

Best football Anime = Giant Killing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
outlawauron said:

Best football Anime = Giant Killing Captain Tsubasa

come on.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
outlawauron said:

come on.

I agree =)

jarrod said:
ElGranCabeza said:

This message is for Jarrod and this is the last I'll touch on this subject because saying MH3 underperformed is grounds for ban on this site. So I'll just say this, I still have not been able to access the site you gave, but assuming it's true, that is PR mumbo jumbo about the initial shipments of the title, if you're gonna use that to say MH3 did not underperform, you might as well say the PSP Go is not a bomba because SCE keeps saying it's selling within expectations or whatever bullshit they use. Me, being the smart guy that I am, will call out MH3. FFXIII, ToG, SW3, PSP Go, Move, and any other product that has not performed up to expectations, if DQX doesn't sell 3 million in Japan, you can bet I'll be saying the same thing about it. 

And that's all because I might even be banned for this post :(

lol.  But we have tracker figures that corroborate those MH3 shipments as selling through.  It's pretty much nothing at all like PSP Go, which still hasn't outsold it first tiny shipment (150k) in Japan over a year later.  Hell, scale alone puts them worlds apart (150k versus 1.15m)... and it's not like Capcom's ever shied away from letting the public know when a game didn't hit what they wanted (Bionic Commando, Dark Void, LP2, etc).  Even on Wii (Zack & Wiki, Spyborgs, RE DSC)... there's a historical relevance here, so you're saying MH3 the one special case for the company where they "cover up" for it? 

And if you can't access Capcom's IR site or PDFs... sorry, but you're incompetence isn't my problem.  Go download acrobat or something, "smart guy".

@ ElGranCabeza

Excellent work Darth Jarrod

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
outlawauron said:

come on.

No waaaaay :S never really got into Tsubasa....But GK is more realistic (maybe we should have a thread for this, best sports anime)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
nen-suer said:

come on.

No waaaaay :S never really got into Tsubasa....But GK is more realistic (maybe we should have a thread for this, best sports anime)

Maybe we should. It will be fun watching you lose

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
nen-suer said:

come on.

Maybe we should. It will be fun watching you lose

:P maybe....but then again my fave sports anime is neither of those games

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Digimon Season 2 is the best sports anime

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Digimon Season 2 is the best sports anime