By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - King of the RPGs : PS3 or 360 ?

X360 is both the RPG-king, WRPG-king and JRPG-king.

Btw, Demon's Souls is not a JRPG.

Around the Network

Currently 360, PS3 looks on track to take over its mantle though, at least for jRPGs. I think 360 will remain strong with WRPGs though unless PS3 folks start buying more of them.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Soon to be added to the ps3 JRPG library

*WKC
*Last rebellion
*3D dot
*Atelier rorona
*So4 international
*TOV
*FF13vs
*arc tonelico

numonex said:
360 = WRPG king.
PS3 = JRPG king.

It all depends on whether you prefer WRPGs or JRPGs.

This

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I wonder why sony hasn't thought of cr8ting a WRPG game for ps3 tho....seems like a gr8 idea IMO.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
numonex said:
360 = WRPG king.
PS3 = JRPG king.

Pretty much. In the HD world anyway, but like a poster above me said, the DS is probably the RPG king, at least in sheer number (don't know about average scores) and sales.

DS have more.

but overall quality even with fewer titles JRPG on the PSP are awesome.

numonex said:
360 = WRPG king.
PS3 = JRPG king.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Right now? Xbox 360.
This year onwards... PS3 (since it has around 9 or more JRPGs this year, 3 being multiplatform).

Now Playing: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS2)

PS3 for the J, 360 for the W.

Lol.

DS overall :P

Please. Metacritic or the same things, lol. Lost Odyssey 78 or 79 of 100.

Thats why you can be fooled so damn much about theese small reviewers (Yes, look at the score for LO with big sites)

And please, people that is saying PS3 true KING OF JRPG. I dont want to laugh out looud.
IF its a contender to 360 JRPG-libary? YES, indeed. But better? NO. Maybe if you did smoke something when you was playing theese game.

In Fact.