By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PROJECT NEEDLEMOUSE character countdown begins

Xxain said:
Why is it that ppl dislike shadow?

Because he's emo and he's not a good character.

Around the Network

And this just in...

Holy Crap... tomorrow Project Needlemouse is gonna be revealed!!!! Hopefully its a trailer!!!

Keiji Dragon said:

And this just in...

lol

Metal Sonic was Evil. He was like the Terminator Hedgehog.

Shadow is more like a emofied Edward Sciccorhands character. He has nothing on Metal Sonic.

I hope they have Metal Sonic as the Final Boss and it is like Transformers where 1000's of Metal Sonics come together and form one big bad ass Metal Sonic and this is the bit where you gotta use the power of the chaos emmeralds to become 24carat gold and woop some Metal Sonic Ass in the true "B'Doing" fashion which is what made the Sonic games so friggin awesome.

Sega, DO NOT F*** thich one up or I will boycott you for good... except any Yakuza game or Shenmue 3 if you choose to make one... and a HD Phantasy Star if you choose to make one.... and a HD Space Harrier if you choose to make one.......

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:

Shadow is more like a emofied Edward Sciccorhands character. He has nothing on Metal Sonic.

I hope they have Metal Sonic as the Final Boss and it is like Transformers where 1000's of Metal Sonics come together and form one big bad ass Metal Sonic and this is the bit where you gotta use the power of the chaos emmeralds to become 24carat gold and woop some Metal Sonic Ass in the true "B'Doing" fashion which is what made the Sonic games so friggin awesome.

Sega, DO NOT F*** thich one up or I will boycott you for good... except any Yakuza game or Shenmue 3 if you choose to make one... and a HD Phantasy Star if you choose to make one.... and a HD Space Harrier if you choose to make one.......

Ilike that comparison... Terminator Hedgehog...and dont forget STREETS of RAGE on your anti SEGA exclusion!

Yeah, just... just get rid of Shadow.

And Dr. Robotnik is villain enough for the Blue Blur. There's a reason why Metal Sonic is usually the second to last boss and not the final boss.

Also, Mecha Sonic from Sonic & Knuckles was just plain cool. Bonus points for him using boss machines from previous Sonic games.

I want CRIMSOM MECHA SONIC from KNUCKLES CHAOTIX BACK!!!!

Xxain said:
Holy Crap... tomorrow Project Needlemouse is gonna be revealed!!!! Hopefully its a trailer!!!

It is? I haven't heard anything about a reveal date or anything like that.

Fei-Hung said:

There is a really long space harrier tribute level in bayonetta btw.