By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PROJECT NEEDLEMOUSE character countdown begins

Xxain said:
Fei-Hung said:
Metal Sonic was Evil. He was like the Terminator Hedgehog.

Shadow is more like a emofied Edward Sciccorhands character. He has nothing on Metal Sonic.

I hope they have Metal Sonic as the Final Boss and it is like Transformers where 1000's of Metal Sonics come together and form one big bad ass Metal Sonic and this is the bit where you gotta use the power of the chaos emmeralds to become 24carat gold and woop some Metal Sonic Ass in the true "B'Doing" fashion which is what made the Sonic games so friggin awesome.

Sega, DO NOT F*** thich one up or I will boycott you for good... except any Yakuza game or Shenmue 3 if you choose to make one... and a HD Phantasy Star if you choose to make one.... and a HD Space Harrier if you choose to make one.......

Ilike that comparison... Terminator Hedgehog...and dont forget STREETS of RAGE on your anti SEGA exclusion!

I missed lots out. I used to be (and still am kind of) a big a Sega fan.

others I cannot miss out of the boycott are:

1) Shadow Dancer

2) Alex the Kidd

3) a Shinobi which actually does the Shinobi series justice

4) Comix Zone

5) Altered Beast ( I actually enjoyed the ps2 one :p)

6) Wonder Boy

7) Eternal Champions

8) Clockwork Knight

9) Vectorman

10) AfterBurner

11) Fighting Vipers

12) Ghost House

13) A proper true to the original Golden Axe

14) Virtua Cop sequel

15) a HD House of the Dead

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Xxain said:
Holy Crap... tomorrow Project Needlemouse is gonna be revealed!!!! Hopefully its a trailer!!!

It is? I haven't heard anything about a reveal date or anything like that.

yes this trivia is just to help hype tomorrow... Project Needlemouse will be revealed in some way shape or form tomorrow.. ill get the link

Someone nailed it earlier. The only name left on that list will be Sonic. This whole thing is being done to show the fans that none of Sonic's crappy friends will be involved, which is the reason why Tails and Knuckles are missing from the list. Amy, Shadow, etc. will not be left over when this is all done.

I have a feeling that Sonic and Big the Cat will be the last two, as a joke

My mistake the full playable Roster will be revealed tomorrow...but we can still pray for some screams or at least the silhouette shown

Cactus said:

Someone nailed it earlier. The only name left on that list will be Sonic. This whole thing is being done to show the fans that none of Sonic's crappy friends will be involved, which is the reason why Tails and Knuckles are missing from the list. Amy, Shadow, etc. will not be left over when this is all done.

actually I dont believe this.. Tails& Knuckles will most definitely be playable, now you probably could be right about everybody being crossed off the list, but SEGA did say they would cross 2 characters till friday but the would leave to left with SONIC from the roster...but idk..but Tails & Knuckles will definitely make it

Around the Network

Do you people still belive they are going to pull off a good Sonic game? To try match the Genesis ones? Sorry, but this won't happen. Sonic team problably won't even try to make it really good.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Xxain said:
Cactus said:

actually I dont believe this.. Tails& Knuckles will most definitely be playable, now you probably could be right about everybody being crossed off the list, but SEGA did say they would cross 2 characters till friday but the would leave to left with SONIC from the roster...but idk..but Tails & Knuckles will definitely make it

They never said how many names would be crossed off each day. They've done two for the first two days, but that doesn't mean that they have to cross off only two going forward.

Cactus said:
Xxain said:
Cactus said:

They never said how many names would be crossed off each day. They've done two for the first two days, but that doesn't mean that they have to cross off only two going forward.

yes they did...they said 2 a day

... Why??

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, MAYBE Amy.

/Day

4 ≈ One

Xxain said:
Cactus said:
Xxain said:
Cactus said:

yes they did...they said 2 a day

Link? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I could have sworn they never said how many names would be stricken each day.