By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PROJECT NEEDLEMOUSE character countdown begins

KungKras said:
Metal Sonic has to be a boss.

Shadow being in the hated characters list makes me happy^^ Metal Sonic >>>>>>>>>>> Shadow

lol...but why, is it because he sorta replaced Metal SONIC?

Around the Network
Xxain said:
KungKras said:
Metal Sonic has to be a boss.

Shadow being in the hated characters list makes me happy^^ Metal Sonic >>>>>>>>>>> Shadow

lol...but why, is it because he sorta replaced Metal SONIC?

Yes. Metal Sonic was an awesome rival to Sonic that fit the evil robot theme perfectly.

There was no need for Sega to make another one, a sup par one when Metal Sonic was already there.

I LOVE ICELAND!

It's all ready been confirmed is pikachu wearing a sombrero

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

Two more characters were axed: Vector and Tikal.

The only ones that matter on that picture (besides Sonic) are Amy and Shadow, so don't be surprised if they reject every name besides Sonic on that list and then later include the guys everyone loves who aren't on the list (Tails, Knuckles).

Either that, or they'll reject everyone except Amy and Shadow, and then still include Knuckles and Tails. Either way, I'm game.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
The only ones that matter on that picture (besides Sonic) are Amy and Shadow, so don't be surprised if they reject every name besides Sonic on that list and then later include the guys everyone loves who aren't on the list (Tails, Knuckles).

Either that, or they'll reject everyone except Amy and Shadow, and then still include Knuckles and Tails. Either way, I'm game.

I know for fact Amy will be in it... So Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Shadow? sounds good but wears the Silver love?

Xxain said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

I know for fact Amy will be in it... So Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Shadow? sounds good but wears the Silver love?

I don't think people mind Silver as much as they mind the game he surfaced in.

I'll start hyping this game to kingdom come when six more names are rejected. ^_^

And as for supporting characters, let's just say that I couldn't care less for anyone who appeared after Sonic & Knuckles.

wonder whose gonna do the music in this one.. MJ did a pretty good job on Sonic 3

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Just these 6 characters please Sega.

Good guys.......... Sonic, Tails, Knuckles.

Bad guys........... Dr. Robotnik/Eggman, Metal Sonic, Shadow.

The rest are nothing short of a joke.