By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have lost faith in the Wii and its future

Don't trust people with Kim Possible avatars!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

My God, the next one that actually falls for it gets banned for stupidity...

Just kidding of course, amazing thread Rol. Can't wait for the next. It's going to get harder and harder. You have a name you know.

RolStoppable said:
Pristine20 said:
RolStoppable said:

At this point I'd like to nominate this thread for "Thread of the year 2008".

Oh, this thread was epic, no question about it. But I'm afraid you've got a ways to go before you can top this one.

This thread deserves a

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

At this point I'd like to nominate this thread for "Thread of the year 2008".

Oh, this thread was epic, no question about it. But I'm afraid you've got a ways to go before you can top this one.

How about this thread? It's at least from 2008, unlike this one.

Heh, I hadn't noticed how old this thread was. Hmm, tough call: 12-hit combo, or I blame Wii Fit...actually, I choose your "every other line" thread. Tell everyone the joke from the start, and watch us walk right into it anyway.

Around the Network

The Resident Evel thread was Roland's best. This is above average for him but not in that catagory.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Am mainly SONY, how do you think I feel about the Ps3's first year???

4 ≈ One

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
The Resident Evel thread was Roland's best. This is above average for him but not in that catagory.

You really want to make sure that I play Mario Kart Wii against you tonight, don't you?

I'm just being honest. This is good but the Resident Evel thread was the best. I laughed hysterically when I read that one. If you want to play Mario Kart tonight, go ahead. :)

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Best thread eva!

sinha said:
super_etecoon said:
ArtofAngels said:
Why the hell is '12 Hit Combo' in bold like that or this Wii Bingo crap?

Is this some new internet nerd slang I don't know about?

Kinda like that newish stupid 'FTW' (*For The Way* some idiots claim it stands for) When clearly it's just WTF backwards.

tell me you're joking.

Now that deserves a WTF.

*L.C.E.C. smacks ArtofAngels in the head*

F.T.W. stands for For The Win.