By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have lost faith in the Wii and its future

Words Of Wisdom said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
Funny too see that some people still don't get it... Androo, you might should read a little more than just the OP

What's that they say? Another ------ born every day?

I actually think ANdroo is right. I mean most definitely. The OP is really the one not getting it.

Thread necromancing is the best thing ever. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Oh my god. The horror.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

This was easily one of the best threads of last year.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

TOTY 07

Thanks for bringing this thread back from the grave. Newbies like me get to see it! Funniest thread I've seen here (haven't been here that long though) along with the April NPD results thread...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Around the Network

It's almost as bad as losing your religion.

is this a post from 2007?

Greatest thread ever. The only one which came close was the "Resident Evel" thread (maybe I liked that one even more).

EDIT - here it is BTW: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=14288

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

^ Yup awesome thread.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."