By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have lost faith in the Wii and its future

I feel incredibly dumb now... Thanks a lot... >_> You deserve no hug!

Jk!

Around the Network

Diomedes, your posts in this thread are just absolutely perfect (and ironic) examples of the ignorance Rol was trying to show off. Kudos. Have a cookie.

Diomedes1976 said:
This thread reminds me that episode of the Simpsons when Homer turns smart by deciding to remove a pen it had in its brain since he was a child.He says things with some sense ,he can spell and read books and starts to act different to Lisas delight .Then he turns stupid again just to be accepted by his mediocre fellas .....

You're going to have to try harder than that if you want a bingo.

I cannot believe the sheer amounts of Win this thread is producing even from mods! I wonder how long it can continue =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

Baha.... Respect + 10

Nice work Rol!!!! :D

Around the Network

I don't agree with you rol.

I'm going to tackle one of your points: games in 08. NINTENDO itself [first-party] have SUPER SMASH BROS... Mario Kart Wii and Animal Crossing Wii. Oh and of course Disaster Day Of Crisis. I also believe that in GDC 08 we will see a trailer of the next-gen Zelda :)

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

Funny too see that some people still don't get it... Androo, you might should read a little more than just the OP

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
Funny too see that some people still don't get it... Androo, you might should read a little more than just the OP

What's that they say?  Another ------ born every day? 

poor androo...it's his first post in two weeks and he eats a worm.

People....people....make sure to check these longs threads to see if there is something you missed. Even a quick check of the nature of these posts will suggest that this thread is parody. Not to mention the fact that this is Rol we are talking about.

Sorry for this, but I think the time is right for this thread to be revived...