By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have lost faith in the Wii and its future

Mummelmann said:
It seems that many people in here have a strange sense of humor... It's almost like teaching Borat the *not* jokes, except; it's not funny to witness.

ya dude, i thought my sense of humor is weird but those guys pwn me..

BTW why cant u ppl just relise that there are ppl who dislike a system and like an other system ?

WHY CANT U JUST ALL grow up ? i cant believe u ppl still argueing..

Around the Network
MeowTheMouse said:
Mummelmann said:
It seems that many people in here have a strange sense of humor... It's almost like teaching Borat the *not* jokes, except; it's not funny to witness.

BTW why cant u ppl just relise that there are ppl who dislike a system and like an other system ?

Look who's talking.

btw @ rol
u need to get killed now the fanboys are on a rampage..

MontanaHatchet said:
MeowTheMouse said:
Mummelmann said:

Look who's talking.

what did I do ? x.x"

Everything, all the time.

It's like George Bush calling other people idiots.

Around the Network

forums are too cruel just like life

Well, this was a fun thread. I have just one thing to say:

Well said, RolStoppable. Well said.

jjseth said:

Like I said. I really don't care about the Wii. It's fine for the party games, but it's not something that I would need to go and play after a long day at work and I want to kill things and people online. Then I'll pop in Halo 3 or Warhawk and have fun killing people. :)

Umm... wow.

I'm a little worried about you now... I really hope I don't meet you ... ever ... in a dark alley :(

Maybe I'm just odd - but I have NO desire to kill people or other things. Just call me strange I suppose :P

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Soriku said:
Btw, I lol'd at the Sony fanboys. Fazz's picture = Fact.

It reminded me of your pic XD.

I can't believe so many thought that you were serious at the beginning

I mean, first of all, you'd have made a huge joke of yourself because you prayed the complete opposite for months.

Secondly, it is only a few hours ago where you stated in another thread that you don't believe that Galaxy is only 7 hours long.

And, thirdly and most importantly, your OP sounded exactly like the one konnichiwa made months ago when we all had this funny O_o Nintendo is doom3d they left the hardcore OMG OMG discussion.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)