By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The official Endless Ocean: Blue world thread of pure Joy and Awesomeness

My weed smoking days are over so this game doesn't interest me at all.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Wow, beautiful pictures.

Shame it's full price, (if true) but I will get it anyway.... might not be at launch though.

Hey, you can't use that title. It's been reserved for a certain other game!

Wow, those visuals... didn't imagine those were possible on the Wii. Hell, even on a 360 it would look good!

noname2200 said:

I know. But it's okay, mine says 'awesomeness', and that one just 'awesome'.

And they say imitation's the best kind of flattery, right? You were my inspiration, man. Besides, I doubt this thread will ever get as much attention as yours got... even though Endless Ocean 2's 10 times better than LKS!

*runs*

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Endless Ocean is one of my favorite games this gen.   EO2 is definitely a first day purchase for me (even if it is full price).   

I hope they don't focus on adventure too much.   I really liked to relax with EO.   Now if only one of my friends get it so we can swim together.  Finally my Wii Speak might get some use.   At least in EO the poor sound quality will be immersive. 

Cheebee said:
noname2200 said:

And they say imitation's the best kind of flattery, right? You were my inspiration, man. Besides, I doubt this thread will ever get as much attention as yours got... even though Endless Ocean 2's 10 times better than LKS!

*runs*

Yep, this is one of my most anticipated titles for 2010, so I can't wait!

Add me to the hype list NoName Cheebee!

On another note, the people actually look like people this time around.

Just had alook at the pics. Oh wow.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

noname2200 said:
Cheebee said:
noname2200 said:

*runs*

I lol'd.

@ Smeags, yeah I know, thank god for that, the above water-parts of the original Endless Ocean were quite bad. Now they actually look good! And from what I've seen in videos, the animation's well done too.

Update: I posted some links to music that's in the game in the OP!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046