By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The official Endless Ocean: Blue world thread of pure Joy and Awesomeness

Gamerace said:

Endless Ocean is one of my favorite games this gen.   EO2 is definitely a first day purchase for me (even if it is full price).   

I hope they don't focus on adventure too much.   I really liked to relax with EO.   Now if only one of my friends get it so we can swim together.  Finally my Wii Speak might get some use.   At least in EO the poor sound quality will be immersive. 

If this one is not locked for the 3 regions (unlike the first one) then i'll play.

Around the Network

Are those bullshots?

Someone tell me those are bullshots!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Are those bullshots?

Someone tell me those are bullshots!

They're actually screenshots. I don't know how it happened, 'cos teh Wii haz no graphix.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Well the first game was not far off for the zoomed in sections (Where the backgrounds are mostly pre-rendered)

@cheebee.
Lol... I remember cringing every time I had to watch one of the diving clients ride away on a jet-ski... it was N64-worthy animation.

I'm still missing 7 fish from the original... gonna have to catch up over Christmas (I have to advance game time to find them now... I think last time I played the squid eggs in the seaweed garden (NWest) had just hatched, which I think is 3-4 months in. The fish I am missing don't appear till spring)

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Well the first game was not far off for the zoomed in sections (Where the backgrounds are mostly pre-rendered)

@cheebee.
Lol... I remember cringing every time I had to watch one of the diving clients ride away on a jet-ski... it was N64-worthy animation.

Oh yeah, that was bad. XD I think Waverace 64 actually looked better.

I'm still missing a few fish in the original too. Might be time to look into that some more one of these days, to tide me over 'till this piece of greatness arrives.

I was foaming at the mouth when I read the beginning of the thread, Cheebee. I linked your thread over on the www.celticwomanforum.com (Celtic Woman Forum). So far no one has posted on the thread I made on there...

I hope the game features Orinoco Flow by Celtic Woman, as it fits the game perfectly.

Naraku_Diabolos said:

I was foaming at the mouth when I read the beginning of the thread, Cheebee. I linked your thread over on the www.celticwomanforum.com (Celtic Woman Forum). So far no one has posted on the thread I made on there...

I hope the game features Orinoco Flow by Celtic Woman, as it fits the game perfectly.

Haha, yeah their music fits the game perfectly, doesn't it?

I just checked out your thread on that forum, pretty cool. I'm sure more people will react, give it time. I dunno if there are more songs by Celtic Woman in the game, I presume there are, can't imagine there being only the few I listed. But those are the ones I found out about. Besides, the original had quite a few by Haley Westenra, too, so I'd imagine they'd put more of Celtic Woman in this one. There's surprisingly little info about the music available online, probably because it's only out in Japan yet...

And I agree about Orinoco Flow, that'd be cool!

Also, I'm not sure yet, but from what I've gathered SD card music playback is not supported this time around, unlike in the original, where you could listen to your own custom music. Not that that matters to me anyway, since I always listened to the game's own soundtrack.

Cheebee said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:

Haha, yeah their music fits the game perfectly, doesn't it?

I just checked out your thread on that forum, pretty cool. I'm sure more people will react, give it time. I dunno if there are more songs by Celtic Woman in the game, I presume there are, can't imagine there being only the few I listed. But those are the ones I found out about. Besides, the original had quite a few by Haley Westenra, too, so I'd imagine they'd put more of Celtic Woman in this one. There's surprisingly little info about the music available online, probably because it's only out in Japan yet...

And I agree about Orinoco Flow, that'd be cool!

Also, I'm not sure yet, but from what I've gathered SD card music playback is not supported this time around, unlike in the original, where you could listen to your own custom music. Not that that matters to me anyway, since I always listened to the game's own soundtrack.

I got an autograph from one of the members of Celtic Woman. Actually two, but the first one the singer had signed the envelope of the package and inside of the CD case:

I could scan in the other image, but I'm too lazy to go into my car and get the album.

Oh, and just to make this formal: Yeah, I'm interested in the game.