By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games that got low review scores

Game Informer has been giving Mario Party scores like 3/10 since forever. I still don't get what these guys have against that series. I guess since it wasn't made by Activision.........

Personally, I love Bullet Witch, Rogue Ops, Rise of the Kasai, The Bouncer, Stolen, Bikini Samurai Squad, Red Ninja, Tenchu 2, and BMX XXX. But that's just me. I know these games sucked but I played them to completion.

Around the Network

Fuzion Frenzy for original Xbox. (FF2 for the 360 is horrible)

Low scores and all kinds of hate from media, but with four players there are some pretty fun stages on that game.

Heavenly Sword, Valkyria Chronicles, inFamous, Legend of The Dragoon, Tales of The Aybss

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Lost Odyssey is great but it got good reviews, I personally think its one of the best rpg's ever.

Tenchu Z, it got pretty bad reviews but I think its super fun.

And this game got horrible reviews and its not the best but its definitely not bad, Afrika.

It's really fun, like pokemon snap. Sadly the graphics should be a little better, but they really did well on the animal ai and animation, and the cameras are really realistic with many real camera functions.

Sonic Unleashed is not as bad as the previous 3D Sonic games, but still mediocre.

Scribblenauts got nice reviews and that's totally deserved. The bad controls and that there's often one solution you can use for every level make it not as awesome as it could be.

Can't comment on the other games.

I think that many JRPGs of this gen got too low scores.
Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey & Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World to name a few.

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey.  This is one of my favorite games this gen and one of my favorite games ever but it really got shafted because it was turn based while some fairly crappy real time JRPGs got better scores despite being worse in every aspect.

Ninja Blade was very fun. If you have a 360 go and grab it fo $10. It is awesome

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Most of them are recent:

- Turok
- Dark Sector
- Fracture
- Ninja Blade
- Bionic Commando
- Too Human
- The Conduit
- Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

killer instinct gold

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Warhawk