By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games that got low review scores

Euphoria14 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

When I read the Review of

Shadow Hearts (PS2)

On IGN, I wanted to punch David Smith in the face.

Holy Hell! 5.5?!!!

That guy is wrong on so many levels.

See why I wanted to punch him in the face?

Around the Network

Cant really comment or your selections but socom confrontation got no love and is one of my favorite games.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
Just name a series or new IP that isn't hyped or highly funded in the advertising department, but is a really good game, and you have your answer to games that got downscored by reviewers.

Stuff like any Dragon Quest game and Muramasa: The Demon Blade are good examples, as they aren't popular in the 'west' and as such, get mediocre scores and are overlooked by reviewers. When they are some of the best games of the year.

Have you even looked at the review scores for Muramasa, or are you just ranting about reviewers without basis?

Final Fantasy XIII
LO
IU
SO4: TLH 360

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Earth Defense Force, Deadly premonition on 360...IGN review in perticular. Rest of them get it.

Around the Network

Day of the Crisis... i brought it for the name to be truthful lol, but when i played it i loved it, i dont know what critics are talking about

Rune Factory Frontier deserved a better score!