- Turok
- Dark Sector
- Fracture
- Ninja Blade
- Bionic Commando
- Too Human
- The Conduit
- Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Most of the games you mentioned aren't bad. But they just aren't great games or really worth playing.

Around the Network
Boneitis said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Most of them are recent:

- Turok
- Dark Sector
- Fracture
- Ninja Blade
- Bionic Commando
- Too Human
- The Conduit

Most of the games you mentioned aren't bad. But they just aren't great games or really worth playing.

Turok pissed me off something awful

Khuutra said:
Boneitis said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Most of them are recent:

- Turok
- Dark Sector
- Fracture
- Ninja Blade
- Bionic Commando
- Too Human
- The Conduit

Oh c'mon. For what they are, they're great games.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

magnacarta 2

SHMUPGurus said:
Khuutra said:
Boneitis said:

Oh c'mon. For what they are, they're great games.

I can't speak to the rest, but Turok was just aggressively mediocre, which is an absolute pisser. How can you screw up a game where a Native American kills dinosaurs with a knife and futuristic weaponry!?

Pretty much the only thing I unabashedly liked about that game was the knife kills. Way too much of it was just bull dookie.

Around the Network

I have to agree with Khuutra. I played a bit of Turok, and it felt a complete letdown.

How the mighty have fallen, the Turok games from the N64 are still amongst my favourite FPS games in consoles.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

That is all.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Listen it's okay to like the game

I just

I just wanted something more in the spirit of the original. Think Painkiller but with dinosaurs?

Just name a series or new IP that isn't hyped or highly funded in the advertising department, but is a really good game, and you have your answer to games that got downscored by reviewers.

Stuff like any Dragon Quest game and Muramasa: The Demon Blade are good examples, as they aren't popular in the 'west' and as such, get mediocre scores and are overlooked by reviewers. When they are some of the best games of the year.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Hell, even this old PC game is better than the modern day Turok

http://www.action-forms.com/games/carnivores/

:P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"