By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Suspended from XBox Live for being a lesbian!

Ssenkahdavic said:
They make you say you read the agreement for a reason. It is there for you to read and as long as they are not breaking the law, they can do what they want with their own service. It is very unfortunate, but they are not discriminating against you for you preference.

With that said, good luck to you and your g/f and I hope you reconsider throwing away your investment because of something this silly.

I pretty sure the OP isn't the person in the article...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

There are quite alot of kids on Live and the rules are in the "Users and Agreements page" so she's the one at fault, I think.

Déjà vu ?

While it probably is stupid to get suspended for that, it has nothing to do with them being lesbians. They even said in their post that "Supposedly Xbox doesn't allow anyone to put their sexual orientation on their profile." the means, lesbian, straight, or whatever. Fail on them.

No More Fun Time sorry, lesbians!

Around the Network
Seece said:
"Supposively Xbox doesn't allow anyone to put their sexual orientation on their profile. I am proud of who I am and am not afraid to tell anyone."

Ugh why would someone put that in their bio anyway? Some people just want attention ..

If she feels it's an important part her personality, than why not write it in the place where you describe yourself?

I'm sure if you put "Heterosexual from way back", you would also be suspended.

It's not homophobic, they just don't want sexual content on a gaming ID, and with good reason.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Is this the one that happened about 8-9 months ago? Or has it happened again?

A Bad Clown said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
They make you say you read the agreement for a reason. It is there for you to read and as long as they are not breaking the law, they can do what they want with their own service. It is very unfortunate, but they are not discriminating against you for you preference.

With that said, good luck to you and your g/f and I hope you reconsider throwing away your investment because of something this silly.

I pretty sure the OP isn't the person in the article...

If not, then good luck to them all the same :)

Why would you even put your sexual orientation down in your profile? That is along the lines of someone putting "submissive masochist from way back" if it can be related to anything sexual of course it's going to be frowned upon.

PSN ID: KingFate_