By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Suspended from XBox Live for being a lesbian!

Uhm... why would you share an Xbox Live account?? What if you like.. break up? I don't even share food with my GF... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
The gaymers should add this person to the gaymers list as an honorary member to cheer her up.

lol funny

This is a worthless thread that is nothing more than an opportunity for trolls to populate.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

elticker said:
badgenome said:
Mistershine said:
@elticker

For some reason I just read your name as 'elite licker'. Can't think why though.

Lesbians.

i got the name by a hybrid of ticker and elbatish. ticker is the exploding thing in gears of war and elbatish is my gamertag. what do you mean by lesbains?

also pro gay means that they are strongly against homo

I thought pro gay was where they gave you medals for being REALLY gay, like Julian Clarey.

oldschoolfool said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
They make you say you read the agreement for a reason. It is there for you to read and as long as they are not breaking the law, they can do what they want with their own service. It is very unfortunate, but they are not discriminating against you for you preference.

With that said, good luck to you and your g/f and I hope you reconsider throwing away your investment because of something this silly.

Seriously,who actually reads those agreements. I'm sure not going to spend 10 min reading the agreement. Just click agree and be done with it!!!!!!!!

I do, and I suggest you start reaading them as well.   It explains your rights and the rights of the company,  so there is no misunderstanding like this one in the OP.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
elticker said:
badgenome said:
Mistershine said:
@elticker

For some reason I just read your name as 'elite licker'. Can't think why though.

Lesbians.

i got the name by a hybrid of ticker and elbatish. ticker is the exploding thing in gears of war and elbatish is my gamertag. what do you mean by lesbains?

So being pro-life means you are strongly against life?   

idk i guessed that pro gay = strongly against gay based on evidence of lionhead employees trach talking a gay employee in their company. i have to work at microsoft so i can bash gay people without any consequences.

KylieDog said:
I take it not allowed to say if you're male or female either then? Not like any difference.

Yes there is a difference. Gender and whether your gay are straight is completly different!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!

like I said a year ago, I disagree with M$'s TOS since there is nothing wrong with stating orientation since it really isnt saying anything sexually explicit.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

elticker said:
twesterm said:
meh, it sucks but it's nothing new.

why does it suck i don't wanna know shes a lesbain cause that discusts me.  

Sorry, but that is a bad argument. Why should your opinion limit the freedom of speech for others? It shouldn't.

I'm sure there are people out there who are disgusted by reading that some person they met on XBL are black, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to write what color your skin is.

elticker said:
Vetteman94 said:
elticker said:
badgenome said:
Mistershine said:
@elticker

Lesbians.

So being pro-life means you are strongly against life?   

idk i guessed that pro gay = strongly against gay based on evidence of lionhead employees trach talking a gay employee in their company. i have to work at microsoft so i can bash gay people without any consequences.

I highly doubt that working at Microsoft gives you the ability to bash gay people without any consequence.   I would imagine you would be terminated on the spot due to the lawsuits that can come from letting someone continue to work that bashes gay people.  People have been walked out of my company for that same thing.