By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Suspended from XBox Live for being a lesbian!

heruamon said:
This is a worthless thread that is nothing more than an opportunity for trolls to populate.

Heruamon, I respect and take onboard a lot of what you post but some things can not be ignored.

I am assuming that you are black - going from your sig, if I am wrong then correct me. Either way that is not important....

Well it is. If "lesbian" was replaced by "black" in the OP would you still say it is a worthless thread?

Are you playing the "I am alright, Jack" card?

I am not ribbing you, just pointing out that peoples of different colour, religion, sexuality etc., have different issues to contend with and it is

easy to disregard or rubbish other peoples perspectives because it doesn't concern you.

Peace.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
elticker said:
Rainbird said:
elticker said:
twesterm said:
meh, it sucks but it's nothing new.

why does it suck i don't wanna know shes a lesbain cause that discusts me.  

Sorry, but that is a bad argument. Why should your opinion limit the freedom of speech for others? It shouldn't.

I'm sure there are people out there who are disgusted by reading that some person they met on XBL are black, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to write what color your skin is.

no there s a difference black is something natuaral but homesexuals are not natuaral. natuaral is a man to love a women and have a baby to continue the existence of a speicy. not natuaral is for a woman to marry a women or a man to marry a man and go agaisnt the survival of a specy. ps don't know if i spelled specy right or wrong.

In nature, men dominate and hunt for food, while the women stay home and watch the kids.

We have evolved to a point where we can deviate from what was "meant to be" so to speak, and we've been doing it for a very long time now.

Some animal species have demonstarted male caring and women hunting so your argument is viod but i have never saw a lion have sex with a male lion or a mae elephant have sex with a male elephant. and do you acctually believe we are mutated bacteria cause thats what the theory of evolution states.

oldschoolfool said:
KylieDog said:
I take it not allowed to say if you're male or female either then? Not like any difference.

Yes there is a difference. Gender and whether your gay are straight is completly different!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!

any would argue that Gender and Sex is essentially the same thing. However, in this case, Microsoft 'felt' the need to 'protect' others from the evil 'gay population'.

Again, why allow a "BIO" page if you aren't allowing people to put things about themselves on it???

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
badgenome said:
elticker said:

no there s a difference black is something natuaral but homesexuals are not natuaral.

They're supernatural?

Lol! Your post = win.

elticker said:
Rainbird said:
elticker said:
Rainbird said:
elticker said:
twesterm said:

Sorry, but that is a bad argument. Why should your opinion limit the freedom of speech for others? It shouldn't.

I'm sure there are people out there who are disgusted by reading that some person they met on XBL are black, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to write what color your skin is.

no there s a difference black is something natuaral but homesexuals are not natuaral. natuaral is a man to love a women and have a baby to continue the existence of a speicy. not natuaral is for a woman to marry a women or a man to marry a man and go agaisnt the survival of a specy. ps don't know if i spelled specy right or wrong.

In nature, men dominate and hunt for food, while the women stay home and watch the kids.

We have evolved to a point where we can deviate from what was "meant to be" so to speak, and we've been doing it for a very long time now.

Some animal species have demonstarted male caring and women hunting so your argument is viod but i have never saw a lion have sex with a male lion or a mae elephant have sex with a male elephant. and do you acctually believe we are mutated bacteria cause thats what the theory of evolution states.

And this is where you're wrong. Homosexuality in wild animals isn't as rare as you'd think. Dogs are the easiest example to observe, as they have been domesticated.

Around the Network
elticker said:
twesterm said:
elticker said:
twesterm said:

Not my problem and not hers either.

Are you suggesting everything that offends anyone should be taken away?

No but posting sexual orientation is against the code of conduct and there are also children on xbl. I wouldn't like my son(i am assuming) to read here bio and ask what is a lesbain .

Why?  It's not like lesbian is actually a bad word.  It's up to you if it implies something bad or not and don't care to argue if you think it's right or not (you don't want to know what I think of people that think stuff like is wrong but I also respect peoples opinion to know that everyone is entitled to them).

By what you're saying you should get just as angry at someone who just said their gold fish died.

elticker said:
Rainbird said:
elticker said:
Rainbird said:
elticker said:
twesterm said:

I haven't been on for a long time but i had to jump in on this because this is fun. Actually it is well documented of Homosexuality in the animal Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Go here that will help educate you on the matter. There are many animals that are like this and also live their lives together for a long time. If it ain't natural than i don't know what is.

btw anybody saw the news about the duke nukem screenshot i will post the article and site.

Duke Nukem 'D-Day' Teased with Screenshot
by Alice O'Connor and Chris Faylor Nov 30, 2009 7:43am CST tags: Duke Nukem Forever, 3D Realms
Duke Nukem's official Facebook page has been updated with a screenshot for something called "D-Day," with the action hero himself teasing that he "doesn't stay down for long."

It remains to be seen exactly what D-Day is, whether it be a a new game, the build-up to an announcement or revelation, or something else entirely. The stadium and enemy might seem familiar from the Duke Nukem Forever footage leaked in May, though those were callbacks to Duke's earlier adventures.

Series creator and Duke Nukem Forever developer 3D Realms closed its offices and laid off a majority of staff earlier this year, though the company affirms it is still working on the legally-troubled shooter. Borderlands and Brothers in Arms veteran Gearbox was working on a separate game dubbed 'Duke Begins,' though that project is said to have been postponed. And recently, rumors have surfaced of Sunstorm Interactive's 2002 side-scroller Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project coming to Xbox Live Arcade.

Meanwhile, a new trilogy of portable Duke Nukem titles is in the works at Frontline Studios. The first, Critical Mass, was expected this fall but, in true Duke tradition, seems to have slipped into 2010.
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/61407

Rainbird said:
elticker said:
Rainbird said:
elticker said:
twesterm said:

Homosexuality has been studied in many other animal species. For example, 10% of all Penguins showed homsexual behaviours. This is NOT a "choice", it's embeded in their DNA, much like left-handedness.

Frankly, to condamn someone for being gay, is no different than condamn someone for being black. They can't help themselves, because they are born that way.

This is 2009, not 1909.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
twesterm said:
elticker said:
twesterm said:

Not my problem and not hers either.

Are you suggesting everything that offends anyone should be taken away?

well said twesterm!!!!!!!!!