By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Suspended from XBox Live for being a lesbian!

No Nordlead, nobody is locking this thread... period! Its infuriating what MS gets away with. If they are paying for their product then they should be able to put whatever they want on their profile as long as it's not offensive. If someone says they are lesbian or gay who the F cares, its not offensive. Microsoft should focus on keeping up with Sony for the holidays instead of BS like this.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
what's the point of even having a "Bio" page if you can't list those things?

frankly, microsoft should reimburse the person and give him another month for free. Probably fire the idiot who ban people for their sexual orientation.

Serioiusly, with all the BS during Halo/Gears/MW2

Did you even read the thread title?

The gaymers should add this person to the gaymers list as an honorary member to cheer her up.

She didn't get banned for being a lesbian, she got ban for not following the rules. If you are homosexual and proud of it, that's great, but XBL is a service oriented to a wide age group of people, and sorry, but I fully support M$ on this point. Get that shit off your profile, and post it to your facebook.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

badgenome said:
Mistershine said:
@elticker

For some reason I just read your name as 'elite licker'. Can't think why though.

Lesbians.

i got the name by a hybrid of ticker and elbatish. ticker is the exploding thing in gears of war and elbatish is my gamertag. what do you mean by lesbains?

also pro gay means that they are strongly against homo

Around the Network

meh, it sucks but it's nothing new.

FonzGemini said:
No Nordlead, nobody is locking this thread... period! Its infuriating what MS gets away with. If they are paying for their product then they should be able to put whatever they want on their profile as long as it's not offensive. If someone says they are lesbian or gay who the F cares, its not offensive. Microsoft should focus on keeping up with Sony for the holidays instead of BS like this.

It goes against the User Agreement which they agreed to when they signed up for Xbox Live.   Microsoft is not at fault here, she is.  And you are wrong about it being offensive, you cannot speak for the entire Xbox Live community on what is or is not offensive. 

twesterm said:
meh, it sucks but it's nothing new.

why does it suck i don't wanna know shes a lesbain cause that discusts me.  

Ssenkahdavic said:
They make you say you read the agreement for a reason. It is there for you to read and as long as they are not breaking the law, they can do what they want with their own service. It is very unfortunate, but they are not discriminating against you for you preference.

With that said, good luck to you and your g/f and I hope you reconsider throwing away your investment because of something this silly.

Seriously,who actually reads those agreements. I'm sure not going to spend 10 min reading the agreement. Just click agree and be done with it!!!!!!!!

elticker said:
badgenome said:
Mistershine said:
@elticker

For some reason I just read your name as 'elite licker'. Can't think why though.

Lesbians.

i got the name by a hybrid of ticker and elbatish. ticker is the exploding thing in gears of war and elbatish is my gamertag. what do you mean by lesbains?

also pro gay means that they are strongly against homo

So being pro-life means you are strongly against life?