By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid goes mad after playing MW2 for 17 hours straight

I think the vids fake, just another emo crying out for attention, fairly sure its a brummie accent but hard to tell with the drooling and the constant sucking of air after every word.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
theprof00 said:
smoking IS cool.
especially menthol

so you only smoke to show it to people ?

of course. Nothin' turns chicks on more than hacking and wheezing.

theprof00 said:
PullusPardus said:
theprof00 said:
smoking IS cool.
especially menthol

Rofl, i hope you are not serious. unless you are flirting with 15 year olds >.>

WTHeck is wrong with him!! Holy Crap! I know that I have gamer rage at times but this kid takes the cake! I suggest that he seek some mental and emotional help!

PullusPardus said:
theprof00 said:
PullusPardus said:
theprof00 said:
smoking IS cool.
especially menthol

Rofl, i hope you are not serious. unless you are flirting with 15 year olds >.>

Whatever, dude. Just cuz you can't handle emphysema doesn't mean you can insult me. reported.

Around the Network

haha he is totally a brummie, god someone help him lol. us brits arnt all like this but we do enjoy tea is it wrong that i found the first vid funny?

sabby_e17 said:

Looks like he just injected himself with 50 grams of heroin. I hate these kinda low-life people who get bullied in school and don't give a shit about anything else but games.

You hate people who get bullied, or people you hate get bullied?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

JazzyJeez said:
I think the vids fake, just another emo crying out for attention, fairly sure its a brummie accent but hard to tell with the drooling and the constant sucking of air after every word.

Did you fucking see the part where he punches the wall and shows us his knuckles? O.o

Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:

Looks like he just injected himself with 50 grams of heroin. I hate these kinda low-life people who get bullied in school and don't give a shit about anything else but games.

What I actually meant to say is that its these type of guys who get bullied. And I hate these kinda people.

Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:

He clearly said that...