By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid goes mad after playing MW2 for 17 hours straight

good acting .

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Lol @ video. It has over 200,000 views and counting. Act like a total psycho in an online video and you get heaps of attention.
Anyway if the kid is serious well get some anti-depressants, see psychiatrists, go to church and never play video games ever again.
It is only a video game.

lul.

Strategyking92 said:
Wall: You know I'm smarter than you, don't you?

Weird kid: No, it's not true to stupid wanker!! I'm gonna punch you in the face!!!!

Wall: Haha, you broke your hand bitch!

Camera: I don't think you should put this on the internet, people will think you are literally retarded.

Weird kid: That's it, now your gonna get it too camera!!

Camera: Well, at least you don't punch that hard.

I laughed.  And Lol @ Pullus, wall of duty

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

That's very sad to see... Obviously he's got bigger issues than issues with MW2. He needs good parents to look after him, he probably shouldn't be gaming again until he's mature and mentally stable enough. He looks lonely and is probably seeking attention.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:

lul.

The one with his grandmother is even better. She hits him in the head with a big paddle.

I laughed when she says to him "What? You got that up your ass too?", obviously in reference to him sticking the direct TV remote up his ass.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

quarashi said:
Strategyking92 said:
Wall: You know I'm smarter than you, don't you?

Weird kid: No, it's not true to stupid wanker!! I'm gonna punch you in the face!!!!

Wall: Haha, you broke your hand bitch!

Camera: I don't think you should put this on the internet, people will think you are literally retarded.

Weird kid: That's it, now your gonna get it too camera!!

Camera: Well, at least you don't punch that hard.

I laughed.  And Lol @ Pullus, wall of duty

More like wall of w00ty.

w00t!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

he's the next angry german kid

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Kid probably just sucks at MW2. I could give him some pointers so he's not such a spaz.