By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid goes mad after playing MW2 for 17 hours straight

sabby_e17 said:
Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:

Looks like he just injected himself with 50 grams of heroin. I hate these kinda low-life people who get bullied in school and don't give a shit about anything else but games.

You hate people who get bullied, or people you hate get bullied?

What I actually meant to say is that its these type of guys who get bullied. And I hate these kinda people.

You hate kids that are unstable, social outcasts, and try to replace escapism and reality... most likely because they're FUCKING BULLIED? O.o

Around the Network
Akvod said:
sabby_e17 said:
Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:

Looks like he just injected himself with 50 grams of heroin. I hate these kinda low-life people who get bullied in school and don't give a shit about anything else but games.

What I actually meant to say is that its these type of guys who get bullied. And I hate these kinda people.

You hate kids that are unstable, social outcasts, and try to replace escapism and reality... most likely because they're FUCKING BULLIED? O.o

Wtf? This guy is a 19 year old who has no life, play games all day, smokes shit all day and probably tries to impress girls which he can't do (I saw his other vids). Don't start jumping to that crazy conclusions. Watch this guy's other vids before commenting any further.

ugly kid...ewww

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

sabby_e17 said:
Akvod said:
sabby_e17 said:
Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:

Wtf? This guy is a 19 year old who has no life, play games all day, smokes shit all day and probably tries to impress girls which he can't do (I saw his other vids). Don't start jumping to that crazy conclusions. Watch this guy's other vids before commenting any further.

But didn't YOU conclude that he was bullied? ?.?

Woah thats just fucking sad...

Around the Network
Akvod said:
sabby_e17 said:
Akvod said:
sabby_e17 said:
Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:

But didn't YOU conclude that he was bullied? ?.?

Let me rephrase: He PROBABLY gets bullied because he really dosn't have a life. I know these kind of people, and I know a few people who get bullied because they smoke, play games, flop in every exam.

So, I now hope you know what I meant.

He played it for 17 hours and is upset because he deleted the saved data?

I once accidentally deleted my Level 158 character on GC Phantasy star online which took me a year and a half to achieve.

what a dumb fuck. its things like this that put the media in an anti video game frenzy. God damn kid there are worse things than not liking a video game.

Long Live SHIO!

I have to wonder how genuine this is. I mean a normal person would think, shit i lossed the plot a bit back there, good thing no one saw it. This guy uploads it to Youtube.

do you not have this type of person in america? ill admit this guy is pretty bad but ive seen worse. still, he has a girlfriend so someone must like him

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia