By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid goes mad after playing MW2 for 17 hours straight

i lost it when he starts punching the wall and crying

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network

Looks like he just injected himself with 50 grams of heroin. I hate these kinda low-life people who get bullied in school and don't give a shit about anything else but games.

He's rather troubled.

Here's another one of his video:

And I really can't understand what he's saying :/

This british accent is rather annoying.

the dude probably never ate a thing in those 17 hours and now his concentrations messed. Theres a reason why they have health warnings at the back of game manuals.

This guy just trolled all of you.

17 hours isn't even that much. That still factors in 7 hours of sleep.

Around the Network
liquid_ocelot said:
Cheebee said:
liquid_ocelot said:
I've played several games for over 20 hours straight. I've played TP when it came out for 35 hours straight, took a 5 hour nap and played another 19 hours straight. Got to 100 hour mark in 4 days. My eyes were red but it wasn't a big deal I felt good. I don't see how some of you are shocked at someone playing 17 hours and not "shaking" as someone put it... Aren't we all hardcore gamers here?

Erm, well... that's not normal. Seriously, it's not. I highly doubt there are a lot of people here who'd play a game for 24 hrs straight.

Also, 100 hrs in 4 days? I'd like to know how you managed that, since there are only 24 hours in a day, times four = 96. Plus you spent time on sleeping and probably other stuff like eating and whatnot, so erm, yeah. And what did you do during that time, I mean TP is a massive game, but it couldn't have taken you anywhere near 100 hrs to complete, even if you spent 40+ hrs just walking around doing nothing... :p

Ok, Actually I never turned the game off even while I was sleeping so that time was still recorded in the counter. I slept about 5 hours the first, second and third days so that's 15 and when I was awake I played non stop. And it was over 4 days, closer to 5 probably. So my actual playtime was about 85 hours. It actually took me about that time to complete it cuz I was doing all the side quests on the way and spent a LOT of hours just searching Hyrule field for secrets (which there was precious little of...).

I clocked in about 160 hours of pokemon crystal in a little less than two weeks, 550 hours of Pokemon yellow in 7 weeks and around ~40 hours in MGS4 in two days (I only slept on my second day, that game was so awesome).

I can understand how that's not normal for a non gamer or even casual gamer but most of us on here I'd assume are hardcore gamers so I don't see how that's a big deal for us. Obviously I don't play that much every day, but if an awesome game comes around I've been really anticipating I'll play for a week straight.

Jeez...I also sleep little from time to time because of gaming, but even then I can't play more than seven or eight hours in one day, because, you know, some people work. And that doesn't mean I'm a no gamer or casual. But I could say that clearly you have too much time and little else to do with it.

Just in case, being a gamer doesn't mean that the ONLY thing you do and care is videogames.

Boutros said:

He's rather troubled.

Here's another one of his video:

And I really can't understand what he's saying :/

This british accent is rather annoying.

people still find smoking to be "A cool thing to do" ?

This is not fake. Look at his other videos. This guy is pretty much a loser that has no mind of his own and instead lets others think for him.

smoking IS cool.
especially menthol

theprof00 said:
smoking IS cool.
especially menthol

so you only smoke to show it to people ?