By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid goes mad after playing MW2 for 17 hours straight

@PullusPardus
But it's even funnier if it's drywall.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

wow scary stuff,you'd like to think he is joking but...??

still it hasn't stopped him putting it on the net so he can't be all that worried.....

That's what I was thinking. I mean, he hates the game, but still (apparently) played it for 17 hrs. Then he goes into this rage thing, tapes it, and then consciously uploaded the whole thing to the internet... I mean, well, I just don't get him. :s

Also, I can't believe there are people who talk like that. It sounded like some over-the-top cartoon parody of someone with a British accent, I could hardly understand him. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
zuvuyeay said:

wow scary stuff,you'd like to think he is joking but...??

still it hasn't stopped him putting it on the net so he can't be all that worried.....

That's what I was thinking. I mean, he hates the game, but still (apparently) played it for 17 hrs. Then he goes into this rage thing, tapes it, and then consciously uploaded the whole thing to the internet... I mean, well, I just don't get him. :s

Also, I can't believe there are people who talk like that. It sounded like some over-the-top cartoon parody of someone with a British accent, I could hardly understand him. :p

yep,why would you want anyone to see that anyway,i'll just put it down to being a teenager,

i'm glad the inertnet wasn't around when i was younger,god knows what half these people will think when they look back at all this shit they put up on the net.........

about the accent,i think he must be from the midlands somewhere but it doesn't sound like birmingham or one that i can pinpoint,but there are some nice accents from around there though,especially nice on sexy women.....

there are alot of accents in england,but i'm sure that goes for most countries.....

Above & Beyond

I've played several games for over 20 hours straight. I've played TP when it came out for 35 hours straight, took a 5 hour nap and played another 19 hours straight. Got to 100 hour mark in 4 days. My eyes were red but it wasn't a big deal I felt good. I don't see how some of you are shocked at someone playing 17 hours and not "shaking" as someone put it... Aren't we all hardcore gamers here?

"Like oh my gawd, I scraped my fingeeeeeeeeers!" - What I imagined this bitch saying.

"Well, call of duty 4 & 5 were ok" - I mean, wtf?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

that ones funny too but i dont know how to embed

liquid_ocelot said:
I've played several games for over 20 hours straight. I've played TP when it came out for 35 hours straight, took a 5 hour nap and played another 19 hours straight. Got to 100 hour mark in 4 days. My eyes were red but it wasn't a big deal I felt good. I don't see how some of you are shocked at someone playing 17 hours and not "shaking" as someone put it... Aren't we all hardcore gamers here?

Erm, well... that's not normal. Seriously, it's not. I highly doubt there are a lot of people here who'd play a game for 24 hrs straight.

Also, 100 hrs in 4 days? I'd like to know how you managed that, since there are only 24 hours in a day, times four = 96. Plus you spent time on sleeping and probably other stuff like eating and whatnot, so erm, yeah. And what did you do during that time, I mean TP is a massive game, but it couldn't have taken you anywhere near 100 hrs to complete, even if you spent 40+ hrs just walking around doing nothing... :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

voty2000 said:
@PullusPardus
But it's even funnier if it's drywall.

i'd imagine his hand would have stuck in it and he be "Fawking Wall of Duty!"

outlawauron said:
IllegalPaladin said:
perpride said:
He's joking right?

WHO THE FUCK PLAYS A GAME THEY DON'T LIKE FOR 17 HOURS???

Maybe not straight seventeen hours, but when I had Folklore sent to me from Gamefly.... I resolved to at least beat it before I sent it back.

OOOOH what a month that was....

I'm sure it was a glorious month.

eh I actually enjoyed Folklore tbh.

Cheebee said:
liquid_ocelot said:

Erm, well... that's not normal. Seriously, it's not. I highly doubt there are a lot of people here who'd play a game for 24 hrs straight.

Also, 100 hrs in 4 days? I'd like to know how you managed that, since there are only 24 hours in a day, times four = 96. Plus you spent time on sleeping and probably other stuff like eating and whatnot, so erm, yeah. And what did you do during that time, I mean TP is a massive game, but it couldn't have taken you anywhere near 100 hrs to complete, even if you spent 40+ hrs just walking around doing nothing... :p

Ok, Actually I never turned the game off even while I was sleeping so that time was still recorded in the counter. I slept about 5 hours the first, second and third days so that's 15 and when I was awake I played non stop. And it was over 4 days, closer to 5 probably. So my actual playtime was about 85 hours. It actually took me about that time to complete it cuz I was doing all the side quests on the way and spent a LOT of hours just searching Hyrule field for secrets (which there was precious little of...).

I clocked in about 160 hours of pokemon crystal in a little less than two weeks, 550 hours of Pokemon yellow in 7 weeks and around ~40 hours in MGS4 in two days (I only slept on my second day, that game was so awesome).

I can understand how that's not normal for a non gamer or even casual gamer but most of us on here I'd assume are hardcore gamers so I don't see how that's a big deal for us. Obviously I don't play that much every day, but if an awesome game comes around I've been really anticipating I'll play for a week straight.