By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kid goes mad after playing MW2 for 17 hours straight

perpride said:
He's joking right?

WHO THE FUCK PLAYS A GAME THEY DON'T LIKE FOR 17 HOURS???

Maybe not straight seventeen hours, but when I had Folklore sent to me from Gamefly.... I resolved to at least beat it before I sent it back.

OOOOH what a month that was....

Around the Network

Some of the stupidest material ive ever seen. This makes Spongebob look like Einstein.

Its amazing what a moron kid will do for attention.

He punches like a moron and I hope he's not punching drywall. It sounds like drywall but I'll give him the shadow of doubt. If it is drywall, it's pathetic he can't get through it.

wow ok i hate this game too. But its not something id cry over or punch me fist at a wall plus if he hates the game, why was he playing for 17 hours straight?? that is awfully long time to spend on a game u supposedly dispise

Around the Network

this made me lol

@voty
lol he is just a kid, besides its obvious its not a drywall.

man the only positive thing i can say is that he plugged the ps3 version of the game and that the ps3 console lasted being on for 17hrs straight that really shows the durabilty of the console so hes cool wit me regardless if you all think hes crazzy shit like that happens its not his fault

wondering wat he hated bout it he never really said anything except that they didnt add anything to the series hope it wasnt b/c he was playing the ps3 version i mean lens of truth didnt do a good job with there comparison the ps3 version is as good as the 360 visually

man 17hrs the longest i can play fps straight is like 3hrs im surprised hes still alive his hands werent even shaking although we dont know he s telling the truth

i believe he was trophy hunting and got frustrated they should make trophys easier to get beating the cod games on vet is a pretty frustrating thing to do that or he was online gaming that online gaming will kill someone one day the competition is insane

Play Me

Green Penguin said:
Wait he said that he couldn't get into it?

Well how come he played it for 17 hours then?

When I can't get into a game I stop playing after 10 minutes and if I love the game to death I still only play it for 3 hours straight!

lol same here i can barely get 10 minutes into it but smtimes i just force myself to play the game :P for trophies or achievments or i just remind myself im playing it and anyways MW2 kicks ass lol same here 3 hours straight well straight for online not counting i played before the campaign :P

IllegalPaladin said:
perpride said:
He's joking right?

WHO THE FUCK PLAYS A GAME THEY DON'T LIKE FOR 17 HOURS???

Maybe not straight seventeen hours, but when I had Folklore sent to me from Gamefly.... I resolved to at least beat it before I sent it back.

OOOOH what a month that was....

I'm sure it was a glorious month.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

wow scary stuff,you'd like to think he is joking but...??

still it hasn't stopped him putting it on the net so he can't be all that worried.....

Above & Beyond