By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review New Super Mario Bros. Wii

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Frinaldo said:
Not having online co-op today is a sin. All my gaming pals live abroad and only way for us to play games together is online. Sorry Nintendo, you just lost a customer. Guess I will keep playing Mario Bros on my DS

Just now?  After they said it wouldn't have online from the very beginning?  Sheesh :P

It's called trolling. I'll let you do the honors

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Stephlereff said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Does anyone actually care that NSMBWii doesn't have online? I'm genuinely wondering, here.

Yes i care alot and anybody that is not a teenager should care alot too.

I'm 25 and I don't care. I'll be going over my parents house to play with my younger brother, just like I do with Mario Strikers Charged and that has online that is great.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

oh, and I don't disagree that online would be nice, it probably should have online and it may work (or may not) but personally I don't care.

The video review was misleading. It's better than the DS version but it's didn't get higher than the 9.5 it got? Surely there's a higher standard on the Wii but still.

I also see no online as a blessing in disguise. 4 player chaos where you can pick up players and throw them in pits.. and No Wii Speak. Imagine the rage that would have been induced.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I have no objections to this review.

Around the Network

I'm sure online would be a blast

umm rly the score is rly good, and yes online would've been a great feature. 8.9 is a great score anyways! but really if warioland shake it got an 8.4, then yeah this probably deserves more in the 9's region. However i think this time they werent too generous on the wii score which is good. 8.9 seems just right for me

This is a weird score coming from IGN, they really wanted online. I could care less for online.

V-r0cK said:
Didnt bother reading the reviews, but does this game have any mini-games like how the DS version does?

It's got Coin Battle mode. Not sure if there's more, doesn't sound like it.

Is he really whining about there not being online?