By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Having played with people, you really could not replicate the multiplayer online. Besides what would be the point? You'd try coin battle a couple if times, get pissed off with people in free mode and not play it again.

2009 or not, it's not needed for every game that comes along and would have detracted from the rest of the game.

Around the Network

am I the only one who thinks that IGN treats the Wii like a PSP ?

F! the score I will buy it. It will be the first Wii game I buy for myself, since the others I have were bought for the family as a whole(not with my money) Is a Mario 2D, all I have to Know is the gameplay score and it is above 9, awesome!!!

BTW, Shattered memories will be my second wii game, if it supports normal controls.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Ooh, what a surprise, IGN bitching about online. And then Craig Harris saying he can't ignore it "as a critic". Yeah, right.

I played that IGN video in the background while I did other things, because I don't want any spoilers, the sound effects and music sound like a blast!

Around the Network

I strongly disagree online is needed for every game nowadays...the idea that online is absolutely needed everywhere is one of the worst things this gen has brought to the table, in my opinion...well, that and patches, installations..

@880user

Pretty cool sig...Ratchet Clank is missing though.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Does anyone actually care that NSMBWii doesn't have online? I'm genuinely wondering, here.

Yes i care alot and anybody that is not a teenager should care alot too.

it's true, Mario Bros Wii is the best Mario 2D, i prefer it even than the 1st one, it's amazing!!

the score should have been like 9.7 if there was online

i agree with IGN, online is a big loss from such a project

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
it's true, Mario Bros Wii is the best Mario 2D, i prefer it even than the 1st one, it's amazing!!

the score should have been like 9.7 if there was online

i agree with IGN, online is a big loss from such a project

The highest score believe gave this a 9.6...

But i do not need online,... most of them are jerks anyway >_>...

880user088 said:
am I the only one who thinks that IGN treats the Wii like a PSP ?

How so?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.