By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FOX News : MW2 allows 8 Year olds to become TERRORISTS!!!

Believe me only people incapable of operating PS3's, 360's or PC's watch Fox News. So no need to worry about this affecting our gaming. :P

Around the Network
Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Worse than that, it allows 8 year olds to put money in Bobby Kotick's pocket.

At least they're not putting something else in another part of Bobby Kotick.

Depends on what and where, but for the record I am all for kids skullfucking Bobby Kotex (lolz).

We really need a new form of entertainment, so the mainstream media can stop blaming things on video games.

Actually, they also like to blame things on terrorism, so I guess this is two birds with one stone.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Free advertisement for Activision...
so...
I HATE FOX NEWS!!!!!

stof said:

Are you implying that Fox News might ignore the facts for the sake of a populist sensationalist news story?

Oh yeah, love that journalistic integrity. 

Ahaha haha ohohohaha hahaha oh they ahahah-

Around the Network

I bet somehow on Yahoo.com, the buzz sections this will end up being Obamas fault, Yahoo people are racist and ignorant.

But Im glad this in the real game, IW has balls unlike some other devs..

Glenn Beck sucks. The End. He's just another drama causing, controversy creating, mislead the public, overreacting news prick.

SeriousWB said:
stof said:

Are you implying that Fox News might ignore the facts for the sake of a populist sensationalist news story?

most of it, I actually thought, were the new people serious LO!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

in that case then ban all the films with violence in them

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

darthdevidem01 said:
SeriousWB said:
stof said:

most of it, I actually thought, were the new people serious LO!

The best part is where someone says, "We're too busy now.  We can't be watching our kids every move like we used to."  Classic excuse.  I'm too busy to take care of my kids!!! Well here's a thought, how about you don't have any in the first place then!!!

LOL

And then there was a part where they read the MS response about Parental Controls and timers on the 360 and basically blew it off with the argument that kids will find access to it elsewhere.  Then later someone said, well what if their dad buys the game, and when he is gone the kid picks it up and plays it?  Well then once again it would be the parents fault for not enabling the parental controls on the 360.  Without a password the kids wouldn't be able to do anything you don't want them to do.

Oh and this just in, guys that see sex in a video game can't differentiate between that and a real life situation based on "recent studies"...