By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo 5: Prologue sells 4.17 million copies.

10 million for gt5 is a given now

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

GT5 for sure to sell more than 10 million. Only things it needs is huge marketing from Sony like Microsoft did for Halo 3. Sony can use money they got from GT5:P to promote GT5. If everything going smoothly i'm sure it will sell 15 million.

this is a proof of gran turismo 5 power 10 million LTD easily

slowmo said:
Hasn't this thread been done 2 or 3 times before already, it's getting old now. We get you love the game but the figures on the site aren't getting adjusted.

Dont see how its been done multiple times when these numbers JUST came out. before now the numbers were 3.91. And I don't see you entering FM3 threads saying they are over done. hypocrite. Quit trolling the thread.

NSS7 said:
GT5 for sure to sell more than 10 million. Only things it needs is huge marketing from Sony like Microsoft did for Halo 3. Sony can use money they got from GT5:P to promote GT5. If everything going smoothly i'm sure it will sell 15 million.

well a supercar blowout in major cities would be a good starting point, but in the uk the new topgear series will feature gt5 heavily imo.

the chance to test your times on the top gear test track is a system seller on its own, of course they can again open the gt academy the hype around this will be insane.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

@Hus

I just think that people really don't know or underestimate the impact of GT on the global market. Even car manufacturers respect it as being one of the best simulators out there. It's not by a mere coincidence that they are involved more than ever in the car industry.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

wow thats loads

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

If NOTHING else happens, 1 thing will certainly happen

GT5 WILL be PS3's best selling game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

tedsteriscool said:
letsdance said:
High as in 25% downloaded. I would think less than 1/4th would DL.

Agreed. Going by how amazing PSP Go is doing, very few people probably like to download their games vs a hard copy.

Its better to get a DL copy of GT5 prologue because you have a 4GB install on the disc (IDK why) while the game is under 2GB on your HDD.

mM

that,s godly
GT FTW !