By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official New Super Mario Bros Wii Thread

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Khuutra said:
Super Mario Bros... ...has.... continues?

Freakin'

What

I forget which button it is, probably A (so 2 on a Wii remote?).  But any time you get a game over, and go back to the main scree, you hold it in while you press start.  You start over at the first level of the world you died in.

G-d damn your avatar has badass attitude.  The rest of us are partying, and you're mad as hell.  I love it.

I'll probably keep Wendy for a while after you guys switch back, she fits my theme of grumpy/judgmental/pissed avatars pretty nicely.

And Jesus, I didn't know that! Is it in the manual? You just... you just saved me os much pain! I might go beat this game right now!

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Khuutra said:
Super Mario Bros... ...has.... continues?

Freakin'

What

I forget which button it is, probably A (so 2 on a Wii remote?).  But any time you get a game over, and go back to the main scree, you hold it in while you press start.  You start over at the first level of the world you died in.

G-d damn your avatar has badass attitude.  The rest of us are partying, and you're mad as hell.  I love it.

I'll probably keep Wendy for a while after you guys switch back, she fits my theme of grumpy/judgmental/pissed avatars pretty nicely.

And Jesus, I didn't know that! Is it in the manual? You just... you just saved me os much pain! I might go beat this game right now!

I think I'll take this one. If you will. ^_^

Wait, wait... Morton looks more badass.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I can use this thread to shamelessly link some of my news thingys.

Historic announcement of the limited edition tin, Here.

Historic article filled with possible avatars (much better than the ones i currently see here) Here.

Miyamoto historically talking about the legs this game will have, Here.

Also, i would like to gloat a little bit as i actually played the game for 5 minutes last weekend

Now, im gonna run away before i get attacked by Koopa Kids.

Koopalings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All other avvys. For suggesting otherwise, you're not allowed to claim any now.

Around the Network

I feel it's mandatory to reveal all my shameful Mario secrets now.

-I got killed by the first goomba in SMB... yesterday
-I never finished SMB, world 8 is too hard for me
-SMB3 is the devil
-I lost against Glass Joe*

*You.... read nothing....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

-I never finished SMB, world 8 is too hard for me
-SMB3 is the devil
-I lost against Glass Joe*

*You.... read nothing....

I can understand those first three but holy damn

c03n3nj0 said:

Someday, you too can become the marketing VP of NoA.

@Wendy In my defense I had no idea what I was doing in Punch-out!!!. :'(

... you kno what? I'm proud I lost. Makes me feel special

@Iggy, does that mean forum goes will eventually adore me?

NoName, ya need to update your avvy part of the thread so we don't have any clones. Because as Star Wars has shown us, you can never trust a clone *shakes fist*.

I cannot lie, we look great (especially Khuutra). I actually just looked down and saw 4 posts so far, with 4 Koopalings. I then shed a tear.