By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Biggest NSMBWii fan; Semi-Finals; Wii_Master vs. Darthdevidem01

darth.

Not because his dog asked me to vote for him. Honest.

Around the Network

darthdevidem01, because I can't say no to Jerry

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Carl2291 said:
darth.

Not because his dog asked me to vote for him. Honest.

Same here! I'm voting for Darth

no i can't believe i m losing 8-3...Hello???I am thwe biggest fan her and you can tell very reasily from my avatar or my games to get list where NSMBWII had been sized up and bolded forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jeez I have to win this contest

by the way Mario votes for Wii_Master!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii Master.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Wii_Master said:
no i can't believe i m losing 8-3...Hello???I am thwe biggest fan her and you can tell very reasily from my avatar or my games to get list where NSMBWII had been sized up and bolded forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jeez I have to win this contest

Sorry, but you didn't have an adorable dog ask me to vote for you.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

wii master

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

yes i m gaining thnks guys i really appreciate it plus i m taking this contest very seriously unlike someone cough darth cough heyy no one is a bigger fan of nsmbwii than me...hell i even got email subscription to the game...and its updates...

8-5 in darths favour....plz help

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Kantor said:
Wii_Master said:

Sorry, but you didn't have an adorable dog ask me to vote for you.

well i do have a cute red yoshi and a blue toad asking u to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so if u wanna change....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

8-5 but it can turn around, hope it is funnier than now lol