By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Biggest NSMBWii fan; Semi-Finals; Wii_Master vs. Darthdevidem01

SuperMario128 defeats Nordlead without fight

Who of these guys will win? here is how the matches are:

Round 1 (Winner 1)

SuperMario128                                                  vs.                                                        Nordlead  

Current: Round 2 (Winner 2)

Wii_Master                                                         vs.                                                        Darthdevidem01

Final: SuperMario1281 vs. Winner 2                                                                                                  

It was all random

Rules: You can vote only once, not for yourself

Around the Network

Darthdevidem01

Really? Alone

My dog votes for Darthdevidem01!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'ma have to say Darthdevidem01.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

darthdevidem01 all the way.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

4-0; the dog is not valid

wii master.

I blame Wii Fit...+!!!

Wii master.

No true "fan" hypes FF XIII which isn't even going to be released until Spring 2010/December 2009 in Japan more than NSMBW.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Wii master