By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Biggest NSMBWii fan; Semi-Finals; Wii_Master vs. Darthdevidem01

RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
Isnt NMSB an upcoming Mario game in 2d? How can u be fans of it if u havent played it yet?

Many people hate Wii games (or the Wii itself) which they have never played, so it should work the other way around as well.

Haha, good one.

Around the Network

ok you have to get 6 golden coins and if u die and get a gameover u have to collect the coins again

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Nice one, took you long enough ;) That's 6 coins separated in 32 levels, including the secret ones, in which you had to face Wario at the end for the control of the castle

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

well ok first i thought i didn't have to prove to you but then i realized i would be attacked and be hated or sumthin so i just replied...but i wasn't fighting you really u just came in outta nowhere but my real fight / arguement is with darth by the way now that we r frends i guess iadded u and also come visit my new thread ummm the nsmbwii sals bet thread in nintendo forums....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

I already did then. I just hate when people throw around the excuse "ohhhh i'm a bigger fan than you because of X and Y and Z" factor, as I told you on the other thread. People are fans in their own aspects, and you never know if the other person you're adressing to are also huge fans of the same series.

I for one am a huge mario fan, so your words struck a nerve in me.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

sry friends?

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

That's cool, we have settled our differences ;)

Current PC Build

yeah we have

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Teriyaki chicken!

Oh wait....nevermind.I guess will go with darthdevidem01.

Who is teryaki chicken????????????

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝