By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Biggest NSMBWii fan; Semi-Finals; Wii_Master vs. Darthdevidem01

^^^^just cause he won in one match that got closed for some reason or sumthin doesn't mean he goes in the semi-fianls from the beginning, he has to win it again if he is a true fan he shiuld be able to win it again.....plus one of the posters clearly said that he got spammed by darth on his wall to vote for him....that should be instant disqualification.......plus how do u not ghet it...my name and look at my sig....mario...watever i m the biggest fan of nsmbwii and no one person can change that and i give special thanks to killeryoshis for not betraying a friend and voting for me without me spamming his wall...!!!!!!!

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

@Wii_master

your forgetting one BIG thing

I never spammed, my dog spammed on their walls

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

by the wya rol thnks for not cheating in our match but i have a question, why did u auto eliminate ur self..... clearly by ur sig u r a way bigger fan than some people who claim to be *coughdarthcough*

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

darth

YesWiiCan said:
darth

This is over.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

@Wii_Master

Your sig doesn't prove that ou're a bigger NSMBWii fan...it just blinds people x_X

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark

well it can't have possibly done any harm to u cause it only blinds people who can see....lol

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

@Wii_Master

It's still blinding and will annoy some people :P Also, why does a giant name means automatically that you're the biggest fan? I pratically grew up with Mario, hell I finished SMB on the NES when I was 4, as I said in your thread, and yet I don't go around and tout myself as the biggest fan ever xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

you don't because urn't the biggest its pretty pbvious otherwise a true big fan would like me

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Then do please tell me what are the secret abilites of each character on Super Mario Bros 2, or how much golden coins you had to have to open the final castle in Super Mario Land 2, plus what happened to the coins if you died and got a gameover :P

Current PC Build