By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

oh yeah I have SO MANY problems with editing threads talonman, especially when I embedd videos into them

the rich text reply thing on firefox is really broken at times....it would be great if you could like polish things up here & there

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

And if you want you can use this avatar:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1739/talonman.png

The background color fits with the one behind our avatar.

You might like the white background though.

Okay this is mostly for the "update boxart" link for every game page. It'd be nice if I could right click the update box art link and open it in a new tab and it'd be the update boxart page, instead of just the front game page again.

Your doing an awesome job TalonMan, keep up the great work!

TalonMan said:

Edit: BTW - the 'I want...' start to each sentence is slightly bothersome.  :(

I'll start my next sentence a little differently then:

Thank you for all your effort.  ^_^

Wow, awesome! Sort by post count AND our own timezones in the same day? Excellent work, TalonMan!

Around the Network

Good job Talonman. Now get some sleep, you earned it =)

Or better, see if you can extend the width of the "Last post column" a few pixels so it doesn't go one line below when we set the timezone to something diff than GMT

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7349/clipboard1yj.png

Thanks, Talon!

TalonMan said:

I wish my profile was a little personal, you know more people would sign up if guesses couldnt access people's profiles. Done. In 'edit profile', you will find a 'profile access' drop-down box. Choices are 'Friends Only', 'Registered Users', 'Nobody', and 'Everybody'

very nice.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Wow, I go to sleep and TalonMan gets serious :o

You're doing a wonderful job here, thank you very much!

I checked the box to automatically adjust for Daylight Savings...but it's not adjusting.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective