By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

New problem with the user search: You can only view the first page, and it shows 30 results for everything above one page.

IE: If you don't specify anything, and sort by Last Logged In, it shows "Results: 30" and doesn't show buttons for page 2, 3, etc.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

It would be nice if we'd get the possibility to see the birthday of each member on his/her profile page and not only the age.
i.e. if someone stated the day & month he/she was born we could see that clearly and don't have to ask or search for the highly incomplete "birthday thread".
If possible I'd prefer 12. October 19xx instead of 10/12/xx or 12/10/xx
This would prevent any confusion.

P.S.
This should work even if you don't fill out the "Year" category.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Kantor said:
I checked the box to automatically adjust for Daylight Savings...but it's not adjusting.

It is probably set for US daylight savings which ends Nov 1st.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Kantor said:
I checked the box to automatically adjust for Daylight Savings...but it's not adjusting.

Well, then, could we have an option to manually adjust for Daylight Savings? Or, even better, could the site detect our country and decide when to end/begin Daylight Savings?

1. Sometimes when I post a comment on a news article, all the comments disappear until I refresh the page.

2. Bring back the mouse-over function for menus. Eg. When I mouse-over "Forum" on the home page, I'll see the sub-sections appear so I can go directly to it.

3. Gaming/Off-Topic/Website threads all have the same colors. Although I can see why that isn't that big a deal.

Edit: I use firefox

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Kantor said:
nordlead said:
Kantor said:

Well, then, could we have an option to manually adjust for Daylight Savings? Or, even better, could the site detect our country and decide when to end/begin Daylight Savings?

The script should actually be smart enough to figure out DST for any and all countries - when did it start for you? When does it end?

In the UK, Daylight Savings started last Sunday. It ends March 28th 2010.

hello,

maybe i just can't work it out,but can there be a simpler way to "prioritise games on your profile"

as far as i can tell you cannot dierectly replace one game with another,it seems a longwinded way of getting your favourite games up there,and you basically have to delete the game,and there is no easy way to organise the games either really,

thanks

Above & Beyond

When a thread is on the frontpage, it puts that diamond/question mark thing instead of ü in.

See my Brütal Legend thread for reference

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=90493&page=1

Whoaaa... Gouv'na went off!

Another bug (yay):

When jerks like me post extremely long messages on people's wall, they break. Same with large pictures.

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=8185

Can you fix this please, oh man of the Talon?