By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Minor Complaint/Suggestion Thread (Updates continuously listed in Original Post)

Well done talonman!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Hitman mods? O.o

Please improve the search function. It's really horrible. Once I tried to find the ranking game thread for Fallout 3 and even typed the exact title, but it couldn't find it at all...

Oh and I'm still for implementing achievements/trophies or whatever

Oh, and here's a real one.

Can our posts per day actually average out from the days when we actually post?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

And it seems that every post ever made was posted 10/26 or 10/27.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Ooh I have something. Can you make it so if we delete a friend can we add them again? Smeags and I used to be friends and then for some reason we were deleted and we can't add each other again. =o

dtewi said:
And it seems that every post ever made was posted 10/26 or 10/27.

It's also doing it here. Very strange.

dsister44 said:
Ooh I have something. Can you make it so if we delete a friend can we add them again? Smeags and I used to be friends and then for some reason we were deleted and we can't add each other again. =o

That isn't a problem dsister, Smeags just doesn't want to add you to his friends list cus his dog thinks your a cat fanboy!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I always get an error saying that IE can't open this page andit is going to be terminated immediatley.

darthdevidem01 said:
dsister44 said:

That isn't a problem dsister, Smeags just doesn't want to add you to his friends list cus his dog thinks your a cat fanboy!

But we are both from the same state. We have to be friends