By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

Is it wrong that while I was completely satisfied with the 360 version, I feel completely shafted now?

Around the Network

Don't worry I'll tell you what you missed ;)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I was planning to get it for 360, but now i'll wait till the ps3 release.

Thanks for confirmation :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Looks like mission complete.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
wfz said:
Is it wrong that while I was completely satisfied with the 360 version, I feel completely shafted now?

I've said it before but I honestly do feel sorry for the people that bought the 360 version if this comes to North America. They truly did get shafted by Bamco. I wouldn't have thought so if the bonuses for the PS3 version were minimal but this version is such a complete overhaul it's just ridiculous. I hope that at least some of the changes come as DLC for 360. Although Patty and Flynn are probably out of the question since their prescence changes the storyline.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Coolio.

4 ≈ One

wfz said:

No, that just means Scamco has done its job.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FINALLY

YES YES YES YES YES YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MADE MY FUCKING DAY JUST AS THE DAY IT WENT MULTI

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Xen said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FINALLY

YES YES YES YES YES YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MADE MY FUCKING DAY JUST AS THE DAY IT WENT MULTI

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Maybe should of took a video aswell, but I don't want no heart attacks in my hand.