By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

@kamal

yeah I am definetely importing

but WHEN is this making it to US?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Make it...fuck Namco announce it or I'll kill someone

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

darthdevidem01 said:
@kamal

yeah I am definetely importing

but WHEN is this making it to US?

I think should be announced at November atleast. And out next year or end of this one hopefully. He never knew the answer himself, just soon.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Soriku said:
Tales game localizations are always announced Feb-April so maybe it'll release June next year or something. ToG localization should be announced then too.

Hold your horses, I think it should be released at Feb at the latest.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Doesn't matter. Beginning of Namco's Fiscal year is April, and that's when they like releasing information about localized tales games.

Around the Network

I sure hope so. If this gets released in February, February's gonna be a JRPG month with WKC, Star Ocean 4 and ToV.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

yay cant wait for this game :P

So...if Namco was smart at all, why would they cannibalize themselves while competing with two other JRPGs?

Then again, I can just look at Abyss and call Namco stupid.

Strike24 said:
So...if Namco was smart at all, why would they cannibalize themselves while competing with two other JRPGs?

Then again, I can just look at Abyss and call Namco stupid.

Just wondering... Are you StrikeNinja24? ;p

great news, i will be getting TOV - SO4 - MC2

on my ps3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...