By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

i could just buy the 360 version because i have a 360 as well, but i heard the PS3 version have Flynn playable which i just didn't care about the 360 version anymore.

yeah, bring Tales of Vesperia PS3 version to American & EU, we all want a great RPG for the PS3 Namco.

Around the Network

Yeah, I want to apologize to Kamal too, for doubting him. I'm glad that video was found.

People are murmuring that an english announcement could happen at E3.. However I'm not overly confident in that.

I never doubted you, Kamal!

badgenome said:

We aren't all experts on Japanese culture like you badgenome

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soriku said:
Cool. Not surprised though, I knew they'd bring it over.

Great. Now I really need to get a PS3. I'm still waiting for Tales of Graces.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network
Soriku said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Soriku said:
Cool. Not surprised though, I knew they'd bring it over.

Great. Now I really need to get a PS3. I'm still waiting for Tales of Graces.

That's an old post...at this point it's not really looking likely :(

Never lose hope Soriku. Namco can always surprise us, especially at E3. I mean come on your sig is full of hope :D

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

whoa never thought id see this thread pop up in hot topics again, cant beleive people are still putting out hope for this to happen. i just cant see it anymore.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

i have imported it so i don 't have problems i understand japanese very well i will get the first degree in december (2000 words,150 kanji)

badgenome said:

>.> Me introducing you to Hokuto No Ken 2 has nothing to do with it I bet (How far along are you, don't say you haven't watched cause that in its own is a sin)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

NAMCO!!!!!! just announced the damn thing already!!!!