By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

Very good. I hope that someone was going to figure it out.

Around the Network

*IM THE BEST AROUND, NOTHING CAN EVER TAKE ME DOWN*

Kinda felt sorry for them since, the line was abysmal to get autographs from them. I was like the last guy 30 minutes into the expo.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Skeeuk said:
great news, i will be getting TOV - SO4 - MC2

on my ps3

So its official now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

See people like counting their games before they even come to fruition.

I am the only one thinking Kamal is a troll?

Troy Baker never talks about unannounced games (or localization). Then, other English Vesperia VA already told they are working on other projects and Namco has never called them back.

Why does Troy tell a simple boy about something "secret" (for now)????? It' s unblievable, and what Kamal is doing to people like me (with only PS3), who are waiting for this announcement, is only an horrible thing.

Around the Network

Please, for the love of god, let this be true

Deidara89 said:

Troy Baker never talks about unannounced games (or localization). Then, other English Vesperia VA already told they are working on other projects and Namco has never called them back.

Why does Troy tell a simple boy about something "secret" (for now)????? It' s unblievable, and what Kamal is doing to people like me (with only PS3), who are waiting for this announcement, is only an horrible thing.

Yeah your right this was all an elaborate plan to put the wool on everyone's eyes.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Anyway, he said everything was ported anyway, he just needed to do some additional add-ons because of the content. Nothing much. He told me about the new character (Patty) before I even mentioned it.

Deidara89 said:

I won't rule it out as possible false info, but these things do happen. That doesn't even signal a release for sure if it is true. There have been projects scrapped before even while VAing. A Febuary release is pretty close to impossible unless they are already done the game, then we would of heard something by now. Chances are if one is coming over, expect it around July/August, considering they seem to have a habit of releasing American about a year after the Japanese one. I think the 360 version was the only one to break away with this, considering they were in competition with SO4 at the time (which if anyone actually played it, the port is not exactly something to brag about. My god is the Script and Voice Acting in that game terrible.)

This apparently happened once before, with someone from the Namco tales boards saying something similar. He/she wasn't too good with the details either, and again no video camera proof. Baker sure loves talking to hear himself talk, but he seems adversive to any kind of internet contact. That's why Joe J Thomas is much easier to keep in contact with.

What puzzled me was that Troy mentioned Namco needing to get a trademark for it. I think he was talking about the Movie at the time, but Namco has a habit of trademarking everything after the Eternia/Destiny mess up.

Long story short, take it as a possibility. Last time I checked, Voice Actors don't release games.

Strike24 said:
Deidara89 said:

I won't rule it out as possible false info, but these things do happen. That doesn't even signal a release for sure if it is true. There have been projects scrapped before even while VAing. A Febuary release is pretty close to impossible unless they are already done the game, then we would of heard something by now. Chances are if one is coming over, expect it around July/August, considering they seem to have a habit of releasing American about a year after the Japanese one. I think the 360 version was the only one to break away with this, considering they were in competition with SO4 at the time (which if anyone actually played it, the port is not exactly something to brag about. My god is the Script and Voice Acting in that game terrible.)

This apparently happened once before, with someone from the Namco tales boards saying something similar. He/she wasn't too good with the details either, and again no video camera proof. Baker sure loves talking to hear himself talk, but he seems adversive to any kind of internet contact. That's why Joe J Thomas is much easier to keep in contact with.

What puzzled me was that Troy mentioned Namco needing to get a trademark for it. I think he was talking about the Movie at the time, but Namco has a habit of trademarking everything after the Eternia/Destiny mess up.

Long story short, take it as a possibility. Last time I checked, Voice Actors don't release games.

wow, you really don't want this game to come to NA do you?   Last time i checked, "Strike24" and his 8 game posts on a forum didn't stop games from releasing.

As for the game, it's pretty much a lock to come to NA..