By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

Nice. I've been hopeful about this. I'm not getting a 360 or importing to play this game, so I am very pleased. It was my most wanted 360 game, looks like the best Tales game yet.

Around the Network

I thing I'm going to buy it again. One of the best games in this generation.

This news hitting quite a few places.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

hope they credit you for it Kamal

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Kamal said:
I think people in doubt should ask themselves this, how do he know about the character Patty before I even asked him. This only add's credibility to what happened.

Troy: " We had to go back and add additional voices because of the new character, what's her name again"

Stating it was a "she" only further concrete's that.

Troy is a major gamer, he admits it in a few conferences. He also followed the Vesperia series, and he admits not owning a 360 to play the original copy given to him after recording. He was excited as everyone else when a PS3 port was released. Not a surprise that he knows about a few of the extras. He probably gets asked the question at least 50 times a day anyway. Especially now, which would probably be a good reason he ignores emails. Also having concrete proof would hurt him in the long run if it didn't happen.

Thomas knew about the port before too, but he thought it was a direct port because he really didn't follow it beyond that. He games too, just not that much. He tells me he's a FPS, Arcade, and Puzzle gamer.

We  never said it was denied, we just said it wasn't proven. When we wanted to know any details at all, we were branded as trolls because we don't believe some random person's word on the internet without question, and doubting a stranger is apparently unheard of on the internet. A single sentence could be interpreted differently depending on the wording and the sentence structure. Anyone who passed High School knows that.

@ Hero_Time88: You're assumptions aren't the first ones I ever seen, and probably won't be the last. And I'll tell you the same as I told them, just because there's someone who doubts does not mean that they don't want it released. I, and any other Tales fan, have every reason to doubt Namco. About half of the series games never were released over here.

Around the Network

@ Nen-suer: No, but atleast VGCHARTZ is getting credited thats what matters in the end.

Strike24: Only thing I know, time will tell.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
@ Nen-suer: No, but atleast VGCHARTZ is getting credited thats what matters in the end.

Amen to that. Trust me, you don't want that heat anyway, because if it doesn't happen for whatever reason, it'll come back to you.

Don't want hardcore fanboys in my ass, I can only hope and pray it comes.

I'll buy it FOR SURE when it comes to Europe later on.

I downloaded and played through the japanese demo and really liked it. :)

Kamal said:

What you don' t know is that we (I) want to believe yOu. I really want your post being true, but you are not much reliable!

You are a stranger (like Strike24 said), you said so little about your meeting with Troy, your thread is in contrast with other interviews, and you make very little to seem reliable.

So... have we a right to believe you a troll? Isn' t it normal?

If you don' t want us to believe, WHY have you opened this thread?

If you want us to believe, give us more info... make your word more credible.