By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia (NA version) is coming soon.....

yes, well this was almost confirmed already.

2010 looking awesome JRPG year (finally)

Around the Network

So people saying

"namco WON'T bring TOV over cus they didn't bring TOS over for the PS2" were absolutely wrong!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
So people saying

"namco WON'T bring TOV over cus they didn't bring TOS over for the PS2" were absolutely wrong!

YUP! Which is good for us.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

@kamal

for YOU, I live in UK

but hey I can just import it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wrong. People say that because Namco's are a bunch of money grubbers that decide that we don't get half the games.

I've got to get in contact with Joe J Thomas (Raven) and Julie Ann Tailor (Karol) again about this, considering about a month ago neither said they were working on it. Tailor didn't even know it existed, and Thomas didn't know that the port had extras. Maybe the situation changed since then. It's surprising that Baker is so loose mouthed about this, considering during a conference he mentioned a Spring release of a game he wasn't allowed to talk about (Chances are it's FF13 based on the Trailer). Maybe SE is stricter about it than Namco?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@kamal

for YOU, I live in UK

but hey I can just import it!

Same, but importing in America is better then getting the JPN version.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

naznatips said:
wfz said:
Is it wrong that while I was completely satisfied with the 360 version, I feel completely shafted now?

I sold my 360 version to rebuy it on PS3.

I'm probably going to do this as well. I'm tempted to buy the game used though, so I can say that I didn't pay those bastards at Namco-Bandai twice.

Either way, this is great news.

I will remain cautiously optimistic until BN confirms it themselves, but very good news if true.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Pretty much made my day!

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Made my day aswell. He did sound really genuine when he answered and I feel he wasn't yanking my chain.