By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioWare :"EXCITING Announcement" for Dragon Age PS3 coming!!

BioWare Has An "Exciting Announcement" About Dragon Age For PS3

What's this?! An announcement about an announcement? Consider my interest piqued, BioWare. I greatly look forward to whatever "exciting announcement" you may have planned in regards to the PlayStation 3 version of your upcoming video game Dragon Age: Origins!

Also consider me tuned in this Friday, October 23 at 11 AM PST. I greatly anticipate whatever it is that BioWare co-founders Dr. Ray Muzyka and Dr. Greg Zeschuk have to say about the PS3 release of your spiritual sequel to the Baldur's Gate series. I may even ready some follow up questions for lead designer Mike Laidlaw and executive producer Mark Darrah.

Now to ponder. What could they be announcing this late in the pre-release hype cycle? Is the PlayStation 3 version un-delayed, moved up a fortnight to release alongside its PC and Xbox 360 brethren? Will there be a Dragon Age: Origins Home space? Who knows?

Crap. It's probably a Home space, isn't it? Guess I'll find out at the PlayStation.blog of my chosen region this Friday...

Dragon Age: Origins News [Official Site]

http://kotaku.com/5388015/bioware-has-an-exciting-announcement-about-dragon-age-for-ps3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

lol, exciting announcement. Microsoft bought EA, PS3 version canceled. j/k

Probably some exclusive DLC to make up for Mass Effect

"Claim item voucher will be claimable in...Mass Effect 2 PS3!!!!

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Mass Effect dragon armor stuff included.

Exclusive Mass Effect 2 demo also included.

Meltdowns, also included.

In before Mass Effect 2 rumours.

Oh, wait.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

but why would it be related to MAss Effect 2?? lol?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This is EA we are talking about here, of course it's a home space..

Bioware:"Each and every PS3 copy of Dragon Age will include the demo for Mass Effect 2 and the full first game bundled on one blu-ray disk"

Now that would be Redonculus!

Redonculus (2009) is a slang adj. If something is so completely profound and out of line that the word ridiculous is an understatement. Retrieved on Oct. 22, 2009 from: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-redonculus-mean

dont ge too Xxcited - Home Space + Home items

Unless it's a voucher for 60$ in PSN store credit when you finish the game, I don't give a damn.

4 ≈ One