By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioWare :"EXCITING Announcement" for Dragon Age PS3 coming!!

Avarice28 said:
heruamon said:
Horse Armor!

I expected either you or squim to show up sooner than later, heck you do not even own a ps3 so why are you here?................

umad

Around the Network
Lafiel said:

@ Avarice)

To be fair they have every right to be here.. I just wonder why these guys have enough time for that. I certainly have better things to do then wasting my time in threads about consoles I have no intention of owning.

I guess but it does seem very "infantile" to me (on their part that is).

Avarice28 said:
heruamon said:
Hey...isn't this project to be released on the PS3 several weeks later than the 360/PC...why?

It was delayed for the afore mentioned "HOrse ArMour" that you mentioned earlier.

So I'm not allowed to post here now...can you police ALL the threads that I post in...lol!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

indodude said:
Avarice28 said:
heruamon said:
Horse Armor!

I expected either you or squim to show up sooner than later, heck you do not even own a ps3 so why are you here?................

umad

Huh! What?

heruamon said:
Avarice28 said:
heruamon said:
Hey...isn't this project to be released on the PS3 several weeks later than the 360/PC...why?

It was delayed for the afore mentioned "HOrse ArMour" that you mentioned earlier.

So I'm not allowed to post here now...can you police ALL the threads that I post in...lol!

Sure no problem, but really why post in a thread for a multiplat game for the PS3.....that you are obviouly going to get on the 360?  Let me guess for shits and giggles?

Around the Network

hopefully its mod support

Avarice28 said:
heruamon said:
Avarice28 said:
heruamon said:

Sure no problem, but really why post in a thread for a multiplat game for the PS3.....that you are obviouly going to get on the 360?  Let me guess for shits and giggles?

First off...it's a multiplatform game...and I'm itnerested to SEE what announcement will come of this, since I'm getting the game for both the PC and 360,...so I have an interest.  You want to talk about MY post...how about all the "leaps" about how Bioware's announcement of Dragon Age on the PS3 (which is sked to release much later than 3360/PC) will be about Mass Effect 2...WTF?  You've got no problem with that...but you beef over my post...I'll take your concerns, appropriately flush it down the shitter.

With that said...I DO appreciate the eye-candy avatar of yours, so please keep posting away...bring a smile to my face everytime I see her!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

video of it running on the PS3...looks to be on track!

OMFG!! Glad I bought the pS3 version

edit: maybe I shouldnt get too excited. I hope it's not a home space... although that would make me use home.

Why are people acting like Mass Effect 2 is on the PS3?