By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

Wii.

Around the Network

Ahhh my peak of intendo love came just at the end of SNES era and the begining of N64. Its so hard to decide, SMW for SNES alone was amazing, however my favourite 3D platformers were definitely on N64(banjo and DK)

I just have to go with N64, it was just my favourite console, and i knw i'm totally bias on it :P

The Wii, because it CAN play NES, SNES, N64, NGC and Wii games. It's like 10 consoles so therefore it's my favorite

N64 powns all ;D

Most playtime hours was with the n64

It's sad that the NES is getting no lovin'. I guess anyone who like the NES likes the SNES better.

Same for me. My vote goes towards the SNES. Best of 2D gaming. My second favorite console is the N64, not the PS1. It may have had fewer games but, I believe, had better quality of games (if your not looking for JRPGs).

Around the Network

^If we could vote our 1st and 2nd favorites then the NES would have more points, its just hard for a lot of people to vote for it over the others.

NES is my favorite and also by a large margin the best system ever made.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

AdventWolf said:
^If we could vote our 1st and 2nd favorites then the NES would have more points, its just hard for a lot of people to vote for it over the others.

I think many people on these boards are too young to have played NES when it was a contemporary console.  If they had, it would rank much higher.  Most of the series people love the most originated on NES, even if they played them for the first time on other consoles.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Yeah that is probably true, the NES is my most nostalgic console but I put more hours and have more "WOW" memories in the N64.

SNES, with N64 a very close second place.