By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

CGI-Quality said:
68soul said:

For the library, the history, and all the great memories: SNES...

For the innovation, the intuitive controls, and the immersive experience: Wii...

Choose one.

Well, i'm gonna look at the future then: as most of you vote for one of the 4 past consoles, i'll vote for Wii...   :)

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
68soul said:
CGI-Quality said:
68soul said:

For the library, the history, and all the great memories: SNES...

For the innovation, the intuitive controls, and the immersive experience: Wii...

Choose one.

Well, i'm gonna look at the future then: as most of you vote for one of the 4 past consoles, i'll vote for Wii...   :)

Is it your favorite?

Well, they've all been my favourites back in the days, but Wii is definitely my favourite "right now"...

It may sound strange, but i have a hard time goin' back to the "old school" controllers... that's why i don't download many VC games, and why i don't play my favourite GC games anymore... all the older Zelda games are the only exception, i still play one or another from time to time... but in the case of Metroid Prime, or Resident Evil 4, i couldn't even imagine myself playin without my wiimote, by example... so yes, i vote for Wii...  :)

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

the snes because it have the best rpgs in a nintendo console.

DSi - For the software from Nintendo which has been amazing and the DSi specifically as I found the extra features fun and useful and the improvements welcome.

hummm is your next act going to be asking a mother to choose between her children? lol j/k i would have to say N64. Nintendo made a lot of stuipd choices in that gen but it really delivered with Mario64, Mario cart, Oot, Star fox, Golden eye and so many more. also many points for anolg sticks and rumble packs.

Around the Network

Nintendo 64, no doubt.

N64 Ocarina, M64, Donkey, Jet Force Jemini, Goldeneye,Fzero, Starfox,banjo...) and Wii for me...

Love Video Games : http://www.lightningamer.com

n64 for zelda, mario, dk64, goldeneyes, mario kart and wrestling titles...

@Ds lover

this is for consoles, not for handhelds

he will make one for handhelds later

vote for your favorite console right now!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gamecube