By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo Console is your all-time favorite? A Nintendo Celebration!!

samus aran rules said:
SNES is by far best! Super Metroid, Zelda-A link to the past, Chrono Trigger, Street Fighter II, the list goes on and on.

In second place a tie between NES and Wii.

Agreeing with this 100%

Around the Network

For the library, the history, and all the great memories: SNES...

For the innovation, the intuitive controls, and the immersive experience: Wii...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

I will go with Gamecube. I had so many games for this -ugly, let's be honest- piece of cube and I will never forget the sheer enjoyment I had playing most of them. Resident Evil Remake made me wet my pants, Eternal Darkness was the only videogame my b/f ever liked (and I've shown him lots and lots of games) and Metroid Prime..........was an experience. Gamecube, forever and ever you'll stay in my heart, and I will love you!

Tsuki ni kawatte...Oshiokiyo!

Watching "Aa!!Megami-sama : Sorezore no Tsubasa" and loving it!! 

Screw it, I'm voting for the N64

I vote for Virtual Boy ! lol.

in my mind Snes and N64 at the same place, but i vote SNES, for the variety of library and because in the N64 days i felt like a solitary in a land of PSX -_- ahha (that had a lot of good titles and variety dislike the 64)

When SEGA console favourited of all time ?

Around the Network

N64. Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Conker etc. to think about it I would not liked the N64 very much without Rare's games.

The N64. Most underrated console ever.

Gamecube

Metroid changed my view of what a game could be. It still gives me goosebumps.

Hrm... I'd say the N64... as it blew my mind on what could be done in the gaming world:

3D graphics of greatness
Analog controls
4 players at a time

Plus... the armful of games that rocked my socks, such as:

Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Banjo-Kazooie
Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.

...and many more.

(Although I now own more games for Wii than I have for any other console/handheld... so it's up there for sure)

Super Nintendo definately is my favourite Nintendo console. One of the best library of all time.