By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 2 - 300K DAY ONE in NA + 1 Million Week 1.. IMPRESSED?!

My crow is tasty AND has elegant Knives and Fork's

One drawback... not even ollist can afford this quality.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:

Sorry I'm late, but I made some fail sauce for you to eat with your crow. It's lightly sauteed in butter. Doesn't look like much, I know.

Tuck in!

OT: Deserves every one of those sales.

I thought you were gonna gimme Crow Spagetti!

Anyway.....the crow wasn't cooked well, the butter was way too salty, the fail suace was too tangy & the texture of the crow didn't complement the soft butter & the crumbly fail sauce.

Please never become a cook or cook for anyone kantor, learn a thing or two from ratchet!

Crow isn't meant to be tasty, or I might as well predict 5 million week 1 for Uncharted 2. The fail sauce is a mixture of mud and straw, and the "butter" is a different yellow liquid.

Excuses, excuses......I'll give you cookery classes if you want!

I should've asked carl to make the crow instead, he cooks nice food!

You want Carl's food, you pay Carl's price!

I doubt he'll be willing to work for VG$10 an hour.

that was mean to be a secret!

________

I OFFICIALLY revise my predictions to 2.6 Million for Uncharted 2 LTD!

2.6 million? Don't you think you might be overpredicting? After all, the first Uncharted sold that much, and Uncharted 2's opening week is only 8 times the size!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Carl2291 said:

My crow is tasty AND has elegant Knives and Fork's

One drawback... not even ollist can afford this quality.

oliist.....HA!

puh lease......the amount of money I have been receiving from kirby for favours easily lets me afford this delicacy

{takes plate}

Excellent carl. The crow is cooked to perfection, its lucious, smooth & soft. The white sauce has a pefect subtle flavouring & the combination with the drop of white wine is astounding. In all your dish was a circus of flavours & textures!

Bravo.....master chef!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

uncharted 2 is epic,,, people should buy the slim just for this game it's that awesome.
iam haveing a blast with uncharted 2. it will sell over 3 million by jan 1 .2010

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

ioi already said that it would pass 1 million copies in one week, even tho it's only been out in Europe for 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Man I remember arguing with atma998 about this game and how it will reach very easily reach 1 million unit sold by the end of 2009... he was so grim about it too, claiming that the first game wasn't successful and he doubt it would reach 1 million sold in 2009 xD

Nice to see my confident wasn't unfounded hehehe.

I pity the fools who miss out on an experience such as Uncharted 2.

Best game this Generation by leaps and bounds.

I really don't understand how a AAA 1st party title that has defined the PS3 so far, can't sell better then 1,000,000 in the first week. I'm sure it will go on to sell multiple millions, but, given all the hype this title has received a million in the first week seems less then expected. I was thinking a low of 1.75m and a high of 2.5m...

NeoRatt said:
I really don't understand how a AAA 1st party title that has defined the PS3 so far, can't sell better then 1,000,000 in the first week. I'm sure it will go on to sell multiple millions, but, given all the hype this title has received a million in the first week seems less then expected. I was thinking a low of 1.75m and a high of 2.5m...

You realize that would make it the second highest first week selling game on the PS3 right? Higher than MGS4 and RE5 , 2 MASSIVE franchises that have much larger fanbase and brand recognition than Uncharted. Its all about perspective.

Leo-J I think generally Europe has a good first week and second week when it comes to releases where America has great first week and a huge drop the following week. Might explain why Uncharted 2 did what it did first week in Europe. If this theory is correct expect some good numbers second week as well from Europe.

Given my theory really works on new (GOOD) IPs that aren't hyped that much.