By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who has a Wii that is legit.

I don't even have to post a pic of Dave, because everyone knows what he looks like, and that's a rock legend. Kirk loses cool points in the above pic for having a notoriously bad poodle perm.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
amp316 said:
Hammer on. Hammer on. Same lick. That's Kirk. LOL

Don't get me wrong. I like old Metallica, but Dave Mustaine is a much better guitar player. He shreds and you know it.

HAMMER ON HAMMER ON SAME LICK??? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

gAHHH i was trying SO Hard not to get involved in this, but you dave mustaine people are just soo... asdf aosdhf908ashgdf08gqwe9fg24fuqowef

!

Seriously though, I had a friend who I would argue with about this all the time, and it is just so.... exhausting now. He liked MS too.. Talk about double whammy.

That is what it is all about, baby!

At least we can agree on Nintendo.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Dude, Nintendo and Metallica go together. Classic fucking gaming with classic fucking metal. And they were being awesome at the same time too.

The only sad part is that Nintendo kept moving forward... and Metallica... well... we all know what happened with Metallica.. =/

lol.. i feel sorry for people who dont use homebrew channel.. :P
USB loader FTW !

i do, never moded anything or ripped off or torrented or whatever there is all to things with games. pure legal dude here

Around the Network
angrypoolman said:
Dude, Nintendo and Metallica go together. Classic fucking gaming with classic fucking metal. And they were being awesome at the same time too.

The only sad part is that Nintendo kept moving forward... and Metallica... well... we all know what happened with Metallica.. =/

Old Metallica was good.  I'm not going to disagree with that. 

I just prefer old Megadeth. 

amp316 said:
angrypoolman said:

Dude, you're old enough to be around for both 'good' metallica and the NES and SNES...I bet the times back then were nice.

SimonSaysFYou said:
amp316 said:
angrypoolman said:

Dude, you're old enough to be around for both 'good' metallica and the NES and SNES...I bet the times back then were nice.

They were.  I didn't realize how great things were at the time.

Mine is original and legit.