By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who has a Wii that is legit.

Onyxmeth said:
ameratsu said:

My Wii is illegitimate, and I had to go on the Maury show to figure out who the father was.

DNA test results showed the parents were two gamecubes.

Just in case this gets overlooked, I just wanted to say this is the wittiest thing I've read on the site all week. You win the thread sir.

How is it witty? You do know that two GameCubes can't reproduce, don't you?

If anything, this is the least scientific thing I have read on the forums in ages.

Around the Network

lol ^^

Mine is legit even though my Wii hates One Piece.

I have HBC installed on my Wii. And HBC can't even be used for piracy of Wii games, it has nothing to do with piracy. (Other Wii mods of course, are very pirate related).

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

i did have but i never used the freaking thing much so i deleted it off my wii

Around the Network

Add me to the list of legitimate owners.

P.S. Muramasa rocks.. Check it out!

www.djtraverse.com

angrypoolman said:
Onyxmeth said:
ameratsu said:

My Wii is illegitimate, and I had to go on the Maury show to figure out who the father was.

Just in case this gets overlooked, I just wanted to say this is the wittiest thing I've read on the site all week. You win the thread sir.

How is it witty? You do know that two GameCubes can't reproduce, don't you?

If anything, this is the least scientific thing I have read on the forums in ages.

Sure they can... they just duct-tape themselves together and voila... a baby Wii is born!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

ameratsu said:

Lol

Another launch Wii that's unmodded here. Though my love for imports resulted in us modding the SNES (breaking plastic bits off) and PS2 (fliptop on slim). The dead PS1 and the Saturn also have soft mods. We could probably de-mod the PS2, as I gave in and got a Japanese model, but that would take more work...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Feb 2007 Wii, it overheats and buzzes. I put in half my games and it foes *BBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* untill I unplug it. It's probably because of the numerous time I thought I had my wavebird and tipped it over.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*